🔑 [ESX][QBCore] Vehicles Keys - Vehicles lock, remote control UI and much more

allow the use of required items to start a specific spawn code vehicle.

similar to how some vehicles can require a job to start… would be cool to see an item requirement as well. You already have this function with the doors creator script.

our usage ties to helicopters and planes. we have a pilots license item that players have in their inventory to even start said spawn code vehicles.

1 Like

where is the window control?

Update 2.0.2

• Fixed that it used to appear “Press G to start engine” even if the vehicle was still to hotwire
  • Solved issue on QBCore related to char id
1 Like

Implement a trigger that can be used in other scripts to lock / unlock the nearest car that you own.

window control?

1 Like

hello, there isn’t

1 Like

any chance for this @jaksam1074

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’m working on something else at the moment

parked npc cars still are not locked what so ever. I have break owned vehicles windows turned off and i still have break windows for other cars turned on but the parked cars dont even do that they are just open.

Hello, GTA 5 by default is supposed to lock those vehicles, not my script

1 Like

will you every add it in a update ?

1 Like

At the moment I’m not sure, it’s not a feature much requested

Update 2.0.3

• Updated Polish translations

Add an option to make one license plate/vehicle model work for all jobs or not ask for wiring

Update 2.0.4

• Solved a bug that made players to not be able to share permanently vehicle keys with more than 1 player

Note: You have to delete vehiclekeys_permanent_keys database table before installing the update

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to give the keys their own name or note. For the mechanic, for example, if it has many permanent keys from different players to identify them.

Is the lock/unlock sound a file, so I can change the sound?

1 Like

Hello, the sound is not a file but a GTA 5 sound

Update 2.0.5

• Solved a bug that could make impossible to install alarms on QBCore

I have one small point of criticism. When you start the car, the engine is just suddenly on. It lacks the sound of starting the engine. Would be great if you could still change that.

1 Like