🔑 [ESX][QBCore] Vehicles Keys - Vehicles lock, remote control UI and much more

Update 2.0.6

• When selecting a player in vehicle transfer contract, the price will not reset anymore

will a fix happen for some cars that wont take the alarm?

1 Like

If you say how to make it happen for sure, yes

1 Like

make events for open doors and start/stop engine

Update 2.1

• Added export to get if the player owns a plate (both server and client side)
  • Added export to toggle the closest vehicle lock state

is it possible to give the admin menu only to me?

1 Like

Hello, sure you can choose each person

Update 2.1.2

• Added event when player lockpicks a vehicle in documentation
  • Added event when player hotwires a vehicle in documentation

Update 2.1.3

• Fixed a bug that in “vehicle transfer contract”, by pressing ESC the menu gets stuck

Would love an update for item check (similar to job check), for vehicles.

IE: A player has a pilots license item on them, so spawn coded helicopters/airplanes would only allow them in the seat if said item was in inventory, similar to how you can job set vehicles.

The doorlock script has this feature, so hoping maybe it would be an easy add.

<3 <3 <3

3 Likes

Ours transfers fine.

We have the script check the owned vehicles players table anytime a garage, valet, or otherwise car script is triggered

So if a player transfers their car, the next time either player opens any of our car related script, it transfers the key.

was super happy to see this.but when i got it and paid for it. it just would not run i followed all the steps in discord and in the help for his doucments and still problems. when skeeing help on discord i got nothing i will not buy anything else for him as his help bot was not at all helpful to getting me help. just watch what you get. you may not get hep for it.

Hi, everyone gets an answer by properly asking support in the correct category in my server

@A.Duwat

Any chance for this feature by the end of the year? Hoping since its already possible via the doorlock script that maybe you could use that code for this so its an easy positive addition

we have been needing something like this in our server

Update 2.1.4

• Fixed a bug which didn’t allow to use the export toggleClosestVehicleLock

Feature request:

Implement the “engine ignition sound” from vanilla GTA.

What do I mean by that?
Just disable vehicle_keys, get into a vanilla car and listen to the sound when the Ped turns the car on. The engine will rev up a bit and play a custom sound when ignited.

With vehicle_keys on, the sound won’t play and just the default “engine is now on” sound plays, without the engine revving up.

Would be awesome to have that. The startup sounds boring without it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update 2.1.5

• Updated German locales

@jaksam1074 any chance you’re doing that? :slight_smile:

1 Like