[ESX/QBCore] Trucking Job | Multiple Jobs | Highly Configurable

Fully Customizable Trucking Job System

• Support for QBCore and ESX (Settings for custom resource names and event names)
  • 12 Pre-configured jobs with the ability to change/add more at any time.
  • Configure or change them whenever (pay, attachments, spawns, locations, etc.)
  • Dozens of unique routes randomly chosen as the player progresses the job that will move players all around the map.
  • Very interactive tasks. (All of these can be configured however you want… or you can add your own!)
    • Loading pallets with a forklift
    • Loading containers with a handler.
    • Loading cars onto a car trailer.
    • Herding cattle into a cattle hauler.
    • Loading lumber.
    • Picking up military equipment delivery by a cargobob!
  • Legal & Illegal jobs with notifications for police. (Ability to modify payment functions, dispatch functions, etc.)
  • Vehicle Whitelists (Control what vehicles can haul jobs… even burst tires/degrade engines if a players try to haul a load their truck cant handle)
  • Settings to force players to back their trailers up in the directions you want with forced direction settings for both loading and unloading.
  • CB Radio system using a voice resource of your choice. (You can modify the connect and disconnect functions as well as channel)
  • Ability to limit the CB radio to specific classes of vehicles
    • Player is connected upon vehicle entry while on the job
    • Player can disable the CB radio with the “/cbradio” command
  • Ability to enable and modify the key bind to allow players to connect any compatible trailer that doesn’t connect automatically (Benefits custom trailers and trucks)
  • Rental system (Configure what trucks players can rent while on the job and control the price they must pay as a deposit)
  • Enable third eye [ox_target, qb-target, and inside-interaction compatible], or disable to use the classic help text and control key functions
  • Ability to edit spawn functions for both peds and vehicles to trigger your own framework specific functions.
  • Ability to control trailer doors and extras on both spawn and end load.
  • LB-Phone & Quasar Smartphone PRO phone app.
    • Displays jobs and job statuses in real time.
    • Ability to control the UI update time for your own performance requirements.
    • Ability to take jobs right from the app when they are available without having the visit the job depot
    • Clean and simple… for us simple minded folk :laughing:
  • Cooldowns! (Ability to set/adjust the time between jobs to prevent too many players from doing them also adds some competition)
  • Auto timeout (If a player takes too long to perform a job, you can have to reset automatically)
  • Secured server side events to prevent exploiting/spamming.
  • Enable the ability to disable players from entering specific vehicle models (forces them out, ignores locks, and prevents “F” control key to enter… I use this persoanlly with the military vehicles)
  • Reputation system that can be fully configured and enabled/disabled.
    • Configure the amount rep to be given when a job is completed both legal and illegal job separately.
    • Configure the amount of rep to be removed when a job is not completed or fails
    • Configure bonus pay that scales with a players reputation
    • Restrict single jobs to specific reputation levels
  • Networked objects synced with the server with cleanup functions in the event something glitches, or a player drops, etc.
  • Modify zone sizes, colors, blips and so much more…
  • Config file has comments and instruction on each changeable section
  • Supports language translations via ox_lib locale
  • Optimized! I run a server with 200-250 players, and it’s been in use for some time now.
    Runs 0.00 Idle, and 0.01-0.04 on average during jobs.

Supports “mysql-async”, “ghmattimysql”, and “oxmysql” (Highly Recommend)
If no database resource is found on startup reputation system will be disabled by default.
If the database resource is found the table will be automatically created for you so there is nothing more you need to do!

I know this is a lot to read but I’ve spent more than a few days preparing this for use outside of my community so I hope others appreciate it. My community has loved this job ever since it was introduced… it has created such a unique experience for our players and ultimately has created a trucker community of its own. If you run into any problems reach out to me via my discord and I will resolve them, and if you have suggestions I’m all ears! :heart:

Standalone Tablet

Can be configured to use an item (Framework Dependent… full access to the register item function)
Can be set to a command “/truckertablet” to be used while on the job if you do not want to use an item.

LB-Phone App & Quasar Smartphone PRO App

Full functionality similar to the standalone tablet

Trucking Warehouse/Depot

Modified Version of the [FREE] Warehouse MLO created by @G0d3sm1wa7o

I DID NOT CREATE THIS WAREHOUSE. I have simply modified the world collisions, and the YMAPS to clear the area around the loading bay.

truckwarehouse.zip (11.6 MB)

To-Do

• I plan to add more jobs. I have a lot of ideas in my head, just need to find the time to do them :rofl:

Purchase

Tebex

Videos of some of the jobs

How-To Setup / Install

Documentation

Other Resources

Advanced Trailers

A B
Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 4100+
Requirements QBCore/ESX, ox_lib, [FREE] Warehouse MLO
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

3 Likes

nice, but your tebex store is offline :slight_smile:

Please fix your store

Fix the store link please!!

My tebex is new, Im still waiting on their “review”. Once it’s live I will update the link

So much work in this one that’s for sure !!

I just tried the script out on his server guys it’s sick also make sure you have lb phone or what might be able to use others but not sure yet… i am sure he can let us no that???

1 Like

Thanks for trying out out, I may look into other phones in the near future. We use LB in our server so it was easiest for me to support first.

I would like to purchase please let us know when the tebex is no longer pending. I will be keeping an eye on it.

1 Like

Turned out very nicely

Where would the price be?

I will update this thread when tebex has finished the review :slight_smile:

I tried to come up with something I felt was fair for both myself and others also considering I plan to continue updating and supporting the resource going forward. The price I landed on was 24.99

1 Like

The LB phone is depency?

No. Just has a bult-in app that auto loads onto the phone if you have it. But isnt required.

Any news about the unlock of the tebex store?

It says 2 working days. Because of the weekend I expect sometime tomorrow :partying_face: In the meantime I’m working on a reputation system and a tablet alternative for people who don’t use LB-Phone and maybe a Quasar plugin for the Quasar phone.

yes please support QS Smartphone PRO and okokphone

does it support QS inventory and OX Target

inventory doesn’t matter for this script… its more so framework dependent (QBCore/ESX) and yes it supports ox-target right out of the box. As for okokphone, I’ve never heard of it… ill research supporting it

thank you its okok’s new script i have quasar’s smartphone pro but its disappointing so i might switch to okok’s smartphone

Update

I have added reputation to the job with the ability to restrict jobs to higher reputation levels. Added full control of how much reputation is earned and lost, and added a way to earn bonus pay dependent on reputation. I also added a standalone tablet that works just like the LB-Phone app. You can enable/disable the tablet, you can also make it accessible via command or usable item (Framework specific… but full access to modify the function) Both the tablet and phone app can work together.

Side Note: Tebex should hopefully complete their review of my new store, I will update the link when it is online :face_holding_back_tears: