šŸšŖ [ESX/QBCore] Doors Creator - Easily create doors in-game

Hello, thatā€™s already possible with the latest version

They work he has a door system where you can select it in game and it gets the id automatically its amazing.

1 Like

Thank you, Iā€™m glad you like it :grin:

Update 2.3.1

• Added another notification which says to press H to add new doors to models list
  • Now, when selecting a new door model, it will automatically add it in the chosen doors list (before you had to select it 2 times)

When executing command /doorscreator it says the following error:
[script:doors_creator] SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜isAllowedā€™)

1 Like

(we solved in support server)

update 2.4

• Added new vault type: Heading. This is supposed to be used only if the normal vault feature doesnā€™t work for certain doors
  • Added notification if when creating or updating a door, you donā€™t choose any door, preventing issues
  • Changed some default values when creating a new door

Just a quick suggestion for the door creator is possible could you add an option that auto adjusts the postion of the door when locked to the default position would be really useful for garage doors so when you lock them they auto close

1 Like

Hi! Bought the script and it works perfectly. I think the only 2 things left are, giving us the chance of the lock/unlock sound on each door and a possibilityfor the picklock to break when using it.

1 Like

Update 2.4.2

• Fixed an issue that could make the player to crash
  • Fixed that after creating a vault door, it wasnā€™t possible to create a new door

Suggestions:

1. Make a gang check/option(I already mentioned somewhere above I believe)
  2. Make a option, or just hide the ā€œcodeā€ that is entered using the code option for streaming purposes. Streamers can hide the code they are entering(currently using this for gangs)
  3. Add a force unlock on blackout option. So if the city gets blacked out specific doors are forced unlocked.
3 Likes

Suggestions:

1. Give the possibility to choose wich item can lockpick each door.
  2. Give the possibility to choose from certain lock/unlock sounds.
  3. Add a lockpick minigame
2 Likes

Suggestion:

1 Ā· Option to teleport to doors.
2 Ā· Building Rule - To be able to change settings for doors in building rule.
3 Ā·Listing doors to be categorized more like a folder structure when you have multiple doors in a single building.
3 Ā· Target eye option instead of the arrow keys to place the Icon lock for doors. ( I find it very hard to place the lock icon where exactly i want )

1 Like

Update 2.5

• Now the input of the code will be hidden (useful for streamers)
  • Added Portuguese language
1 Like

Hey i cant open the vault door in a bankā€¦ any idea?

1 Like

Use ā€œheadingā€ instead of ā€œratioā€ option

can we get the invert option for regular sliding doors i have a few doors that when i put the lock on them they slide in the wrong direction. also if i have double sliding doors they just dont move.

1 Like

Hi, the ā€œsliding doorā€ will make the script to not wait the door to be physically closed (because normally, when locking a door it will wait the door to be closed).

So Doors Creator isnā€™t making the sliding doors to slide, because that is something that comes from the map itself

Is there a way to somehow set it up so that certain jobs are notified that somewhere is being broken into?
If necessary, add via Config that you can set which jobs should be notified. Is this possible?

1 Like

You can use this event to do anything you prefer after a door is lockpicked :+1: