🚪 [ESX/QBCore] Doors Creator - Easily create doors in-game

function on some doors to enable alarm for police if the door gets lockpicked also with a % change on the alarm

2 Likes

Update 2.0.4

• Fixed an issue which could cause doors to disappear
  • Fixed a bug about doors existence checks
  • Fixed an issue on QBCore which caused the player identifier to not appear in the door allowed indentifiers settings
  • Added a notification when selecting doors which should help to notice the feature to add new doors models with H key

daj link do dc bo nie ma

Update 2.1.1

• Added new doors models in the list from the doors gently shared by users

Update 2.2

It’d be great if you could make hackable doors, using items to trigger minigames from other scripts for example ps-ui, or boostinghack
Would make having custom heists really easy

1 Like

This script is amazing. Best money I’ve spent thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I’m very glad you like the script :grin:

Hi,

Are the doors saved in the database or in a .lua file?

1 Like

Hello, the doors are stored in the database

1 Like

Hey, I have a small problem with the automatic closing function. The doors are still open after the set time. The doors are also still open after a server restart. Any ideas?

I’m using esx 1.2 and newest oxmysql.

1 Like

Hello, can you do a quick video about that door configuration and what happens when you open it?

Got it working now. I found out that i have to close and open a new door 1 time for the timer. After creating a new door, the lock is open and the timer for closing is not starting then.

If i lockpick a door the door stays also open and the timer is not starting but that is fine as it is.

Thanks for your fast reply, keep up the good work. Love your Scripts.

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand:

I’m glad you like my scripts :grin:

Why not convert the “Doors Script” into a building management script where it has a ui for elevators and you can build and elevator system using teleports?

I use this script since 4 days and it’s amazing how simple it is to use it, keep it up :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :grin:

:star: :star: :star: :star:
Only due to the lack of Gang Support for QBCore using Servers, Other than that it is one of the best scripts if used.

Suggestion - Add gang support to the Script

1 Like

Thank you for your review :grin:

I think it would be nice if you can make doors also for user only, maybe it checks identifier and name of database and then you can add players only if you want.

1 Like