[ESX - QBCore] Argus Hud | RGB - Color Selection | Questions - Notifications | Noos |

Old Video

https://youtu.be/kNQVJVOSyG8

Preview

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +2700
Requirements QBCore or ESX
Support Yes
7 Likes

best fivem hud ? :hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

really nice hud

3 Likes

2 Likes

Amazing!

Can you disable things to show on the hud?
Like for example the bank balance…

Thanks

2 Likes

Of course, if you open a ticket for this, I will personally take care of it. Apart from that, after your advice, we will bring it to the updates, they will be able to open and close it from the config.

3 Likes

Thanks will get it asap!

3 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Update:

• Optimized resmon values (+)
  • Stress reduction rate can now be determined in drinking and eating actions for stress events (+)
  • Stress events can be triggered by fast vehicle driving and gun firing (+)
  • Added whitelisted jobs for stress events, default police and doctor can be edited so stress does not increase (+)
  • Map events resolved (100%)
  • Status events resolved (economy and profession) events are now updated faster (+)
  • Added improvement to speedometers at 1366x768 (+)
2 Likes

:stars: Argus Hud - Update Notes:

• MPH and KM/H balance has been adjusted, you can choose from config :white_check_mark:
  • Round map theme is available upon request, and the color of the maps can now be changed :white_check_mark:
  • Occupation indicator size has been increased and professions that don’t fit have been fixed :white_check_mark:
  • Fixed 40% Armor bug :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

Argus Hud - Update Notes:

• ESX Legacy also solved the JOB issue
  • On request (cash, bank, blackmoney, job, microphone) properties can now be dragged
  • The problem of not detecting the JOB whitelist in the Stress feature has been resolved
  • Added (Default Color) option to revert to old color options!
2 Likes

:stars: Argus Hud - Update Notes 1.3:

• Cinematic mode added by popular demand :ballot_box_with_check:

• Vehicle engine fault light is active :ballot_box_with_check:

• Fixed deviations in the speed bar for Speedometer :ballot_box_with_check:

• Armor events check QBCore/ESX metadata if the player’s default armor is 0, i.e. it checks the registered armor :ballot_box_with_check:

• Squared fuel issue fixed now carpan is equal to 1.4 and fuel gives the correct data :ballot_box_with_check:

• You can select “server” or “game” in the timezone config, which can be pulled from either the game or the server :ballot_box_with_check:

I need to display boss money on the screen, can this be done?

The HUD looks clean and loaded easy into the city. I am however having an issue where whenever someone presses the “E” key for their horn, it instantly drops their speed down to 36mph. Is this common or a fix for this?

Any way to add a street name/compass so police and ems can call out where they are over radio?

Love the hud but what’s with deal with support on ur discord not responding to anyone