[ESX] [QB] Tuna Farm - Farming Script | Job

Introduction

Tuna Farm is a farming script developed for FiveM, providing a variety of options and content that will allow you to work as a Farmer while doing small tasks in the fields. The script supports ESX Framework, including ESX Legacy and also QBCore. It easily works as / with your Farm Job.

Script Preview

Preview

Purchase Here

[ESX] Buy On TEBEX

[QB] Buy on TEBEX

Documentation

Find out our documentantion for this script here. There you will get more information about the included features and how it works.

Features

• Script Configurable - Include several options to set it at your own style.

• Optimized Script running at 0.00ms idle and 0.01ms when performing a task.

• Support for qtarget + ox_target (ESX) and qb-target + ox_target for (QB) (optional).

• Dedicated Farm Shop to expand your business - Buy new fields and animals.

• Wheat Farm - Harvest the wheat from the field and sell it.

• Plantation Farm - Plant your plants, make them grow and collect.

• Animal Farm - Get Cows or Chickens and receive their goods.

• Fruit Tree Farm - Get a Fruit Box and start collecting the fruits from trees.

Dependencies

• ESX or QBCore
  • PolyZone
  • oxmysql or mysql-async - You can adapt to another if pretended.

Game Build 2545 or higher (The Contract)

Note: Client Side | Server Side protected. Other files open for customization. More info at script docs.

Other Projects

Information

This script is using FiveM escrow system. For more information please visit the documentation above.

10 Likes

Awesome Release! <3

3 Likes

It’s a great script. Will you be selling open source versions in the future?

3 Likes

wooooow bro its fantastic

3 Likes

Wow looks awesome how many people can use this? I mean if all of the farm has been sold them whqt happens? Can multiple people buy the same farm?

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! Currently is not expected. The script itself has several options in config that allow you adapt to your preference. You can visit our documentation above for more information about what’s possible or contact for any questions, if pretended.

1 Like

Thanks! The main aim of the script is having a “farm” job, like you have police job and many others. In other words, everyone with the job/tag Farm will be able to interact with the different activities! In that way, if one player buys a field, that field will work for all the players with the job as a Farmer.

1 Like

This case what is the advantage to buy a farm? What is difference between owning a farm or just working on it? Also can this work without having farmer job? We set all of the work in the server that all players (police, unemployed, illegal etc… ) can do.

1 Like

Regarding buying the fields and animals is part of the RolePlay. Instead of simply having everything at the start, you can set to your job start with just one farm, for example, and people will start working on it, making money by selling the things, later they will buy new fields and so own… expanding their business. That’s the objective. Answering the second question, the scripted is aimed for a specific group, farmers, so it works with the farmer job.

2 Likes

Would be cool to see some of the other farm fields in Paleto and maybe even Cayo Perico used :smiley:

3 Likes

cayo would be awesome, and have it so if someone owns the farm you can’t use it unless hired by them.

2 Likes

It’s a nice script but i really would like to see a free version of this for QB-core.

1 Like

in real life you don’t get hay bins with the fake enough plow, check out utility farming, it’s done them a moment better

2 Likes

How easy would it be to switch from oxmysql to mysql?

1 Like

oxmysql is pretty similar to mysql, however, mysql is no longer being maintained while oxmysql is. Despite of that, the change if pretended will not be a trouble. Support can also be provided in that regard!

2 Likes

will this not work on cayo perico build?

Right so I won’t actually have to change anything other than like config stuff if I decide to purchase?

The script was tested in the build “The Contract” (2545), however, although it should work well in the cayo perico build (2189), there are some props being used that have been added to later versions and won’t be available in that one, as such, is recommend the most recent one.

In that case, the changes would be needed on the server file which is open source. For example, in oxmysql you have functions like MySQL.insert and for mysql async it would be MySQL.Async.insert.

You can find the mysql async documentation here: mysql-async Documentation - mysql-async Documentation

Here you can find examples for oxmysql and compare with mysql-async: https://github.com/overextended/oxmysql/issues/77

Any support needed exporting from one version to another is also provided. Regards!

Aight thank you. I my self don’t really know anything about coding and would surely need some help but I also for other people in my feet it would neat to have a version after purchase which is made for MySQL that people can just download right away after purchase. Perhaps if you got a discord you could put that version in a locked channel in there.

Thank you for your answer

1 Like