[ESX] [QB] Tuna Farm - Farming Script | Job

Thanks for your comment as well, that’s important! Should be added in a future update a simple way to the conversion. Regards!

1 Like

v1.01 - (24/02/2022)

• Added QB-Target support for QB version (optional)
  • Added support for mysql-async (optional)
  • Updated support for the latest version of oxmysql
2 Likes

Awsome work and good support and really patience i lov it :heart::heart: Thnks for everything

1 Like

v1.02 - (01/03/2022)

• Added blips on the map (optional)
  • Possibility of changing some animations

Hello TunaPT, just got your script last night and we are enjoying setting it up. Since the client side is obfuscated, I was wondering if you could set up a timer to remove water+fertilizer for every 10minutes. So people have to come back to the crops to water them while it’s not ready

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your message! It’s expected in a future update to bring the implementation of that system as an optional!

1 Like

Hello. I tried to reach out to you on discord, but I felt like also reaching out here. I hope you do not mind.

So, we are getting an issue with the hay barrels. Sometimes, it wont pick them up, then when that happens… suddenly the f8 menu will spam no object by ID 14 and 26. This only stops once I restart the resource. It is obviously somehow tied to the sync with the haybarrel, but do you have a fix for this in the works?

1 Like

v1.03 - (08/03/2022)

• Added possibility of plants loosing water & fertilizer as time goes by

having this problem too. Everytime something touches the hays, or if when you pick up the hays you hit something with it the entity gets bugged.

Thanks TunaPT for the update to the plant water/fertilizer degrade!!

1 Like

v1.04 - (28/03/2022)

• Updated setJob events
  • Fixed collisions with hay

hey i send you a friend request on discord i dont see blips for the job can you help me to config that job please ?

1 Like

hey! im having an issue with the script where it gets to around 60% sometimes and then nothing else happens like it is not getting to the correct %, in the database they all show 100% but you cannot pick nothing?

on a second note how do i make my own farms around the map? im trying to build farms for players within my server but its only locked to the oniel ranch, is there a possibility i can get some help on telling me how to move / add farms to the script please :pray:

1 Like

hi! im having issue eith the usableitem. nothing happens when i use an item. do you have any idea of what could it be ?

Hello! Could you send me a DM (Direct Message) so properly support can be provided? Regards!

Support being provided, thanks for contacting.

1 Like

THANKYOU :slight_smile:

Hello, I bought the esx tuna script and I didn’t know we were about to switch to QB core v.v I was wondering if I can have it switched around to the qb version. Sorry for the inconvenience. I messaged you through discord but i’d have to wait 'till you add me as a friend. I have the tbx ID in there too.

1 Like

I got this error for the last line of SQL

Hi Mark. You will be contacted soon for support. Regards!

support qtarget ?