Tebex
[ESX] ESCROW VERSION
[ESX] OPEN SOURCE VERSION
[QBCORE] ESCROW VERSION
[QBCORE] OPEN SOURCE VERSION

Setup Document: https://docs.kibra.xyz

Features

• RGB Color Supported (option)
  • Parts prices will now be adjusted according to vehicle prices. In other words, the parts prices of an expensive vehicle and a cheap vehicle will not be the same. (kibra-vehicleshops required)
  • Players can purchase Mechanic businesses.
  • The operating feature can be turned off and the mechanics are accessible to anyone. (These settings are available in the config files)
  • Multiple mechanical businesses can be created.
  • All purchased items are added to a cart and the mechanic can invoice the vehicle owner.
  • Engine, Brake, Turbo, Suspension and many other upgrades are available.
  • Players can install colored headlights on their vehicles.
  • Players can change their plates via the mechanic.
  • Vehicle Repair Fee is calculated based on damage to the vehicle. It is not a fixed price.
  • Mechanic owner can give discounts to players.
  • The owner of the mechanic can arrange the money her employees will receive for each modification.
  • Mechanical Owner can withdraw and deposit money from the safe
  • The mechanic owner can hire or fire someone new.
  • The Mechanical Owner may transfer her business to another person.
  • The Mechanic Owner can access the customer history and clear the list through the Boss Menu.
  • The mechanical owner can change the name of the business.
  • Free Camera is available.
  • It has the feature of zooming to the selected part.
  • There is an option setting that will allow only the vehicles registered in the database to be modified.
  • More Color Types Added.
  • Mechanics can spawn the hammer and tow vehicles. NEW

NOT: Features like Engine Sound Change will be added in the next Update :slight_smile:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +3000
Requirements kibra-core
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

2 Likes

Updated.

How can i join can i roleplay on ps5

1 Like

cool script the mechanic on my server loves it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have one question: we have a problem with all people can go into a mechanic workshop, and upgrade their car.
How can i limit it to only the owner and the people working at that specific mechanic workshop can do it?

If you reach us from our contact addresses for support, we will be happy to assist you, sir.

Updated.

1 Like

Updated.

1 Like

Will the open source be updated later?

Open source updated.

Updated.

Updated.

1 Like

Updated.

Black friday discount is still advertised in main post, FYI.

1 Like

Updated.

1 Like

Wouldnt recommend, has bugs… for example using employee discount breaks the script and you need to restart the script to customise another car which is crazy and when in the menu pressing escape does the same thing.

Server owner who purchased the script contacted support and was told to reinstall the script… bearing in mind it had just been downloaded and installed smh :man_facepalming:

Hello, these bugs have been fixed with the new update. No problems were found in the tests. If you are a customer who buys, you can get the new version by contacting.

Sir, we got back to you via support ticket. Despite the way you talk to us, we did our best to resolve your grievances. However, you did not give a positive response. If you still want more support, you can contact us.

Also, I told you that it was an error due to a mistake you made during the installation. We are ready to compensate for the suffering we have caused you. Have a nice day.

You should add a color palette when choosing the colors to make it easier.

Also having to scroll all the way to left just to press back is annoying.

If you can make it to where you use your arrow keys and backspace to go back would be nice having to keep constantly clicking isn’t the move. Just suggestion overall works fine for now.

Once a player open mechanic menu then whenever that player press “Q” automatically all mod changing, and also if a vehicle not moded it change its max mod please fix this

Bug fixed sir. :slight_smile:

2 Likes