[PAID] ADVANCED VEHICLESHOPS (Managament Gallery)

Preview

KIBRA-VEHICLESHOPS - YouTube

Pictures

Features

REPLACEABLE AND PURCHASE VEHICLE STORES

• Players can buy and manage vehicle stores.

GALLERY CARS ARRANGEMENT

• The gallery owner, or the person who has access to the boss menu, can update the prices and categories of the vehicles.

GALLERY Vault

• Money can be deposited or withdrawn from the gallery vault.

VEHICLE ORDERS

• Vehicle can be ordered in 2 ways;

1 - ) Normal Order:

• Order is placed at the normal purchase price of the vehicle. And the vehicle is added to the gallery by picking up the vehicle from the place determined by the gallery staff and parking it in the gallery garage.

2 - ) Quick Order:

• When you pay an increased price of a vehicle order, the vehicle is added directly to the gallery vault.

EDIT VEHICLE CATEGORIES

• The names of the vehicle categories in the vehicle store can be changed or new categories can be added or deleted.

CREATING A DISCOUNT

• The owner of the vehicle store can make a discount at the percentage determined to be valid for all vehicles in the gallery.

CREATING STOCK REQUEST

• If the vehicle that the player wants to buy is not in the gallery stock, he can request a stock for a fee determined by the gallery management. When this stock request is approved by the gallery administration, the player will be notified. And the vehicle has been added to the gallery (it would be purchased)

SPECIAL PLATE

• When purchasing a car, players can get a special license plate for a certain fee.

SPECIAL COLORS

• When purchasing a vehicle, players can give the vehicle the color they want.

TEST DRIVE

• Players can test drive whether the vehicle is in stock or not. They can use the /cancel command to exit the Test Drive without delay.

GALLERY FOR PROFESSIONS

• Profession-specific vehicle galleries can be created

EMPLOYEE TRANSACTIONS

• The Gallery Owner can recruit new employees to the store, fire them or edit their authority.

Download

OTHER

KIBRA MECHANICS

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +8000
Requirements kibra-core
Support Yes

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

2 Likes

Please fix the mechanic job issue, player vehicle plate automatically changing to another number / different player’s owned vehicle number, also getting error in server console some server events does not exist

Excellent system and beautiful design :star_struck:

Perfect vehicle shop i had ever seen! :cold_face:

1 Like

This issue has been fixed with the new update. Sir, you can get the new version by contacting us.

Does this have so u can sell the cars to players like a job and not let players buy the car themselves

nice script

Updated.

Fixed in the next update, sir.

1 Like

Unfortunately, But it may be added in the next update.

1 Like

hello yesterday I bought this script on tabex and there is a problem with it that the lack of database. The script after setting and running on the machine shows the following error:

[script:kibra-vehicle] SCRIPT ERROR: kibra-vehicleshops was unable to execute a query!
[script:kibra-vehicle] Table ‘server.kibra-vehicleshops’ doesn’t exist
[script:kibra-vehicle] SELECT * FROM kibra-vehicleshops WHERE id = ? [1]

Let me add that there is no attached database file in the archive.
Can someone help with this. I also wrote on discord but zero response.

hello contact us we look forward to helping you :slight_smile:

Updated.

Updated.

The UI isn’t responsive

hello, the script is responsive to many screen scales. what scale are you having problems please create a ticket and we will help you

This one is 720p and there are much more

1 Like

Open ticket

Got closed automatically when I opened

how do you access the ui in game there is no documentation on how to use the script thanks