[ESX/QB] ADVANCED MECHANIC SYSTEM | Kibra Mechanics

RGB Color feature added. Update.

1 Like

There is no Option for changing Extras ā€¦ Please update

1 Like

Is there a low-grip tire modification feature in this script?

More than a month behind this script to be fixed and I still canā€™t use it, I no longer have patience for this Iā€™m going to leave my review

Itā€™s been more than a month since I bought the script, it has a bug that duplicates the vehicles when several users tune their vehicle at the same time. Iā€™ve been after its creator for more than a month asking him to fix it, supposedly heā€™s fixed it but it keeps happening. I suggest not to buy this product since it is a bug.

Every time I ask for my money back, it brings out an update and tells me that it fixed it, but it continues the same and thatā€™s the case for practically a month and a half.

@KibraX

3 Likes

5 days later, they have sent me two different versions with supposedly fixes to the script but the same problem continues. With this there are more than 10 versions that have been sent to me, saying that it was resolved. They refuse to refund my money for the product and Iā€™m still waiting to see if they can fix it. Thanks to this system I have been without a mechanic on my server for almost two months.

@KibraX

2 Likes

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. What error are you getting exactly?

I invite you to review ticket 2451-kibra in 0resmon discord which is created since 03/07/2023

2 Likes

Updated.

Iā€™m tired of this. The script is fine, but it works halfway, it has a lot of bugs and the creator kind of tries to figure things out but doesnā€™t take it very seriously. I give up and Iā€™m not going to beg him for anything more. I do not recommend purchasing this script.

1 Like

Add a option to enable or disable job vehicle

Hello, it has been a long time since the errors you mentioned have been fixed. You can create a support ticket and get support.

Updated.

[script:kibra-mechani] SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1 :attempt to index a nil value (field ā€˜?ā€™)
[script:kibra-mechani] SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1 : attempt to index a nil value (field ā€˜?ā€™)

if the vehicle number have less than 8 digit this error occuring.
space only allowing between letters or number the bigning and end not accepting.
the number plate changing issue after mod still there. (Vehicle number plate in vehicle column in owned vehicle table automatically changing to another playerā€™s owned plate) ,i think this may causing when mod two vehicles same time.

1 Like

Very sad ā€¦ no option to change extras, not repairing the vehicle, no support for the issue of horn not playing when selecting horn section, so we canā€™t decide which horn to choose,
Very bad service

2 Likes

Disappointed on this kibra mechanic scriptā€¦ not giving any support for the issue that there is not option for changing extras, vehicle not repairing, Horn section not playing horns when we select, so wer canā€™t decide what horn to select,
Verry bad service

4 Likes

Sameā€¦ is rly good script but need more improvments and fix

2 Likes

No support, ticket is closed without being answered. Waste of money