[ESX] [PAID] kr_farms | 2250+ planting spots | Ownable farms

KR FARMS

• Ownable Farms but employees have access to the farm and crafting system

• 2250+ plant locations

• 7 Different farms

• 3 Plant states

• Tractor attachments for each state; Rake (with seeds), Sprayer (to water your crops from state 1 to 2), Collector (used to harvest wheat otherwise they’re picked up)

• Cooking/Craft system

• 8 Plant types

• Optimized

• Well maintained

• Allows for more features because of kr_companies. Read these features here: kr_companies

PLEASE NOTE

Tebex

• The script can be found at tebex (NOW 14.99€ + VAT)

Requirements

• ESX
  • MySQL
  • KR Companies

Note

• This resource uses the Asset Escrow but only for the server files which leaves the most essential codes configurable.
  • Feel free to add more item icons by simply putting the image in the img folder and name it to the identifiing item name.

Video showcase all the essential functions and features of this script (click here if the video won’t load)

Config (not including positions)

Config = {
    Lang = 'en',
    Framework = 'esx',
    Align = "top-left",
    MaxSeedInRake = 100, -- max count of seeds in rake

Types = {
        {
            seedName = "wheat_seed",
            itemName = "wheat",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_04", -- prop_veg_crop_04
            stateGrowthTime = 5, --(hours)
            minZ = -0.8, -- -0.8
            maxZ = 1.25, -- 1.25
        },
        {
            seedName = "pumpkin_seed",
            itemName = "pumpkin",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_03_pump",
            minZ = -1.0,
            maxZ = 1.0,
        },
        {
            seedName = "cab_seed",
            itemName = "cab",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_03_cab",
            minZ = -0.5,
            maxZ = 0.5,
        },
        {
            seedName = "tomato_seed",
            itemName = "tomato",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_02",
            minZ = -0.75,
            maxZ = 0.75,
        },
        {
            seedName = "potato_seed",
            itemName = "potato",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_04_leaf",
            minZ = -1.0,
            maxZ = 0.5,
        },
        {
            seedName = "carrot_seed",
            itemName = "carrot",
            model = "prop_veg_crop_04_leaf",
            minZ = -1.0,
            maxZ = 0.5,
        },
        {
            seedName = "palm_seed",
            itemName = "palm",
            model = "prop_plant_palm_01a",
            stateGrowthTime = 5,
            minZ = -1.0,
            maxZ = 1.0,
        },
        {
            seedName = "sugarcane_seed",
            itemName = "sugar_cane",
            model = "prop_plant_01a",
            stateGrowthTime = 5,
            minZ = -1.0,
            maxZ = 1.0,
        }
    }
}
3 Likes

do the scripts run with qs inventory? super strong scripts

Hey, I’ve not tested it peronally but there is a good chance it will work. Also it’s not made for any special inventory so as long as you run ESX it should work just fine.

its a metadata inventory. ask because of the shops. dont know…i realy like to buy :smiley: but I’m afraid it might not work ^^

I see, well for once you have to add the items yourself since the sql won’t work but other than that I believe it to work since it does work with other ESX based metadata inventories such as ox_inventory. Also the shop is sold seperatly I don’t know if I made that clear here’s the link: [ESX] [PAID] kr_shops | Manage your shop

yeah maybe it could work. in ox or qs you no longer enter the items in the database. worth a try ^^

1 Like

It should work. I use qs as well. I don’t see any reason for it to not work. You just have to add the items yourself. Just remove the items from the sql before running it.

I’ve been browsing the farming scripts and this one looks the best. Since we have a crafting system, market system, etc. already in place, we wouldn’t really want to use companies or shops. Too many scripts doing the same type of thing would cause confusion. Would you consider making a standalone version that simply allows for the purchase of land and that includes the farming functions (raking, spraying, harvesting, etc.) and equipment? Since it is partially obfuscated, we wouldn’t be able to convert it ourselves to QB-Core. Do you plan on releasing a QB-Core version in the future?

Is this farming script still being maintained sir?

Can somebody link all of the items for this?? I tried adding them all to my database and the script is still not working correctly and is giving me an error that the items I had added do not exist.

1 Like

Just planting and growing would be nice, and no extra scripts needed like your own version of society.

I like idea, but its possible to change like harvesting process ?
Like u have baller for harvesting, but can you edit baler, to combine? and add some capacity? and if combine bunker are full, then u need tractor with trailer to unload combine and then tractor with trailer drives to some farm silo to unload wheart?

Do you have QBCore Version?

for which stuff do i need kr_companies? when i just want the basic farming stuff :s