[ESX][PAID] PC Builder job (With Random Order System)

Hello :raised_hand:
This is a new Custom job for ESX Developed by Me.
With This Script Players with pcbuilder Job Will be able to Build customs pc For Random orders They Get. You can also Change Item Requirement for the Scripts like my own Hackerjob to require a PC and force the players with Hackerjob to Buy a pc from a Pc Builder!

What This Script has to Offer :old_key: :

Click Me
  • Building a Custom PC With Parts (MotherBoard/Cpu/Power Supply/GPU/Ram/Storage)

• You Can Add As Many Parts as you want, Just simply add them in config file!!

• The Result PC will be determined by the parts Performance, if the performance of the all parts together is higher than 70 , final pc will be High-end PC, less than 70 more than 50 performance results a Mid-end PC, lower than 50 Results a low-end PC and less than 20 results a junk PC.

• To Build a Custom PC You need to activate a work station first, You Can add as many workstations as you want in the config file.

• For Building a PC Motherboard supported socket should be same as CPU

• To Build a PC You need to put the parts in order, First Power Supply. Then Motherboard. then other parts.

• After you placed all the parts in a workstation you can Change them or Get the final pc.

• while building a pc you can change the parts at any time you want ( before getting the final pc )

• Why You should build a pc ? Every one hour( can be changed in config file ) you will receive a new PC Build order from a random customer, After you receive the order you can decline it or accept it in the PC Orders menu.

• if you accept the order a blip will added to your map and you can deliver the system to the location and receive your reward!

• Delivery Locations and Rewards are all customizable in Config File.

• Currently There is over 15 Different parts, You can add to them or delete them if you want

Default parts That i added for the script :part_alternation_mark: :

Click Me
  • CPU :
    1.Core i3 10100
    2.Core i5 10400
    3.Core i9 10850k
    4.Core i7 10700
    5.Ryzen 5 3600
    6.Ryzen 5 5600X
    7.Ryzen 7 3800XT
    8.Ryzen 7 5800X

• GPU :
    1.Nvidia RTX 3080
    2.Nvidia RTX 3070
    3.Nvidia RTX 3060-TI
    4.Nvidia GTX 1660
    5.Nvidia GTX 1650

• Ram :
    1.TridentZ Royal 3600 2x8GB
    2.Micron Balistic 3200 4x8GB
    3.Corsair Vengence 3600 4x16GB

• Motherboard :
    1.Z490 Msi Gaming
    2.Asus B460M-A
    3.Asus ROG Strix B450-F
    4.MSI B550 Gaming
    5.Gigabyte B450 Elite

• PowerSupply :
    1.900W Crucial Gold
    2.750W Be Quiet 80+ Bronze
    3.600W Green Bronze+
    4.650W Corsair RGB

• Storage :
    1.NVME M.2 1TB Samsung Pro
    2.Samsung SSD 860 Evo 1TB
    3.HDD 1TB Hard

Dependencies :

Where To Get :question:
You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store.

Click For Some Screenshots of the script.

Checkout a bundle that includes this job + 3 more ESX Custom Jobs With 15% Discount

Link To The Bundle

This Script is Not Using any form of Obfuscation and Ip Whitelisting
Don’t forget to give this topic a :heart: if you enjoyed this script

10 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

2 Likes

Nice Work . Keep it up!!

3 Likes

Changelog :

• Added more Protection for Events To Prevent Lua Executors and Cheaters
  • Fixed Some Miss types and minor issues
1 Like

when you mount a pc, do you see the pc components? That is, it includes stream of components, or when you mount the pc everything is invisible

1 Like

The Work Stations are Not Object based.
Its All Scripting based and You can see the Current PC Components through the list when you Press E near it.

1 Like

I do not mean that, I mean that if you mount a pc, it shows a prop of a component, that is, if you mount a pc, that a prop comes out of a pc, or a prop of each component as you mount it

1 Like

As I said. The short answer is no. Long answer is also no. Work stations are not object based it means when you activate one of them there won’t be any prop. No matter if you install it or not. All of it are script based. However you can remove / see current parts by pressing E near a work station

1 Like

Hi,

Is this vuln. still exploitable by lua executors in your current version?

TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_pcbuilding:additem’, finalitem)
TriggerServerEvent(‘esx_pcbuilding:additem’, ‘bread’)

A player can obtain any item by executing this trigger (saw this on one german server which utilizes your script, atleast ill think its your one because it looks very similar).

Edit: If its secured, ill might buy because it looks awesome but i cant take the risk of having a item exploit.

1 Like

Next upcoming Update is about fixing all This flaws and Security issues in All of our Projects. I cannot Tell a exact date for releasing the update but it’s coming soon…

2 Likes

Great, if it releases you have a new customer :wink:

2 Likes

any video preview will be better

1 Like

nice man

1 Like

nice script

nice script

qbcore version please