[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

Hello NickMiner69,
this is very interesting, but as I already said we are not doing anything with locking cars and therefore I cannot help you with that.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Hello NickMiner69,
have you enabled the corresponding messages in the config?

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

how to do that i just ran ur script out of box and only edited the “useESX”: true, in config.json because i use esx but i have tryed it with false but still nothing and not done any thing to language.json was i ment to

how do i enabled the corresponding messages in the config? it would be much easyer if there was a readme

Sorry but i cant get this to work there is no lua code for me to edit or know what to do it did not come with a readme and even if the Taxi door did open i still dont get any text saying i have ordered a taxi so i must ask for a refund on paypal seeing it dont work as its meant to there was no info on its a dll base file and the help is slow coming all you say is that you dont help with locking but what about help with no language.json showing in game

Hello NickMiner69,
if you want a refund, we can talk about it. But charging back the money on PayPal is not the “correct” way to handle it. The messages should work when using the script as it came. Maybe you have something like a custom notification script. I do not know. But I want to help you the best I can, but I don’t know which scripts you are using and how to make them compatible with our resource.

There is no lua code to edit as the resource is made in C#. If you need a custom edit feel free to contact us and we will do some smaller edits for you.

There is no actual toggling on or off messages in the config, but some messages are toggelable, so I didn’t know what you meant. But as you already said the script is supposed to work out of the box and usually it does so.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

I had this in F8
and i get this after taxi turns up
error2

Hi I PM YOU FloatDev

Hey NickMiner69,
You don’t have to write in caps, I haven’t forgotten your request, but you have to understand that I am also a human being and I also sleep sometimes.
The messages you sent me are just informative messages and not errors, so everything is still fine so far. I will now look at your private message.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Thank you and i had caplock on by mistake

Okay, no problem :slight_smile:

ok i can get in Taxi with the F key did not know that and set waypoint then press E he takes me to it but still no on screen info for any part of this and F7 is my bill pay but it dont work and i seam to get free ride

What Notifications you using because i get nothing

Hi @floatDev,

We are using an esx_lockpick ( no one can steal peds vehicle ) for peds vehicle, with your TAXI AI pro. Unfortunately, it dosnt work together ( we can’t get in the taxi ). Can you give me some advice or solution to whitelist the car peds model or the vehicle model himself ? thx for answer…

Hello NickMiner69,
it does not add you bills, you have to pay by pressing E. I do not know why you have no on screen notifications.

I have tested it with and without esx and on a server with just this script and on one with a lot of scripts, but I did not manage to get no notifications.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Hello John_Mills1,
I do not know if you can whitelist car models in the lockpick script, but if so you can simply add the model (“taxi” by default) to this whitelist. If you are using this one GitHub - XxFri3ndlyxX/esx_lockpick: Simple lockpick kit script for FiveM ESX servers then just go to the client.lua file and replace this line if has_value(Config.job_whitelist, xPlayer.job.name) then with this one if has_value(Config.job_whitelist, xPlayer.job.name) or IsVehicleModel(veh, GetHashKey('taxi')) then.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

2 Likes

your script is DLL does this cause any lag

Hey cainrivera96,
that just means that it is made in C# and not in Lua.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Hello,
How do you add this script to your phone. We use the D-phone .

Hello Tyskserver,
in the description of this post you can find events for calling and cancelling a taxi. But how to bind events to a number depends on the phone resource you are using and sadly I do not know how to do it in d-phone.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

The taxi always parks REALLY far away. Is there a way to fix this?