[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

Tried this out, highly customizable…can not even change the notifications, and to integrate it with my phone is clunky, it just doesnt fit in.

Also I would set the doors as unlocked, i had to go thru and set only Taxi doors as unlocked in my car scripts for this to remotely work. Not to mention it runs at .15 which is the highest resource on my server by far.

Hello fresshhh,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not completely happy.
However, I can help you with a few of the points you raised.
First of all, you can customize all the messages in language.json. The integration into a phone script depends on the phone script you are using and we can’t give you a general answer, but if you tell us which phone script you are using, I will tell you how to integrate the script.
As for the unlocking of the vehicles, we can unfortunately do nothing from us, because the cars are unlocked by the game, but due to a 3rd party plugin that we can not influence locked. It is of course unfortunate that there were problems with the locking and you had to solve it yourself, but unfortunately we can’t influence that.
As for the performance of your script, we have monitored much lower values on our test server, but of course we will look into it again to see if we can improve the performance, a big part of it is because we are using C# and not Lua.
If you have any further questions or problems, please let us know and I will look into it.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

I like to know if this is possible as well, how come he has been ignored

Hello @Banjojajao & @Rated,
the texting emote has to do with the integration in your phone script and is not handled by this script.
Also the police does not get alerted because the driver attacks you and if you have a script that calls a police if you are punching someone, but this is not handled by our plugin.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

I just get this when calling the trigggers

RegisterServerEvent('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall')
AddEventHandler('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall', function (number, message, coords)
  local source = source

if PhoneNumbers[number] ~= nil then
	if number == 'taxi' then
		if message == 'cancel' then
			TriggerClientEvent(player, 'Taxi:CancelTaxi')
		else
			TriggerClientEvent(player, 'Taxi:CallTaxi')
		end
	else
		getPhoneNumber(source, function (phone) 
		  notifyAlertSMS(number, {
			message = message,
			coords = coords,
			numero = phone,
		  }, PhoneNumbers[number].sources)
		end)
	end
  else
    print('Calls to a non-registered service => number : ' .. number)
  end
end)

Fixed it by typing this instead.

RegisterServerEvent('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall')
AddEventHandler('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall', function (number, message, coords)
  local source = source

if PhoneNumbers[number] ~= nil then
	if number == 'taxi' then
		if message == 'cancel' then
			TriggerClientEvent('Taxi:CancelTaxi', source)
		else
			TriggerClientEvent('Taxi:CallTaxi', source)
		end
	else
		getPhoneNumber(source, function (phone) 
		  notifyAlertSMS(number, {
			message = message,
			coords = coords,
			numero = phone,
		  }, PhoneNumbers[number].sources)
		end)
	end
  else
    print('Calls to a non-registered service => number : ' .. number)
  end
end)

My question:

1. How to cancel the taxi? via command. Because some place their spawn get bugged [Unable to move]

2. I use the ESX and already change on the config by set useESX = true, It doesn’t detect the money [cash] and I being thrown out from the taxi.

Hello zweiwork,
1.: You can use /taxi cancel
2.: Do you have a custom esx shared object event?

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Would there be any way to make it so players cannot steal the AI taxi? Thanks!

Hey crackedunicornaxle,
Please explain how you think this should be implemented. Do you want it to be impossible to get into the driver’s seat, or how do you have it in mind?

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

I think making it impossible to enter the driver’s seat would be a pretty good solution. People on my server will sometimes call a taxi just to steal it, instead of using it for a ride. Thanks!

Hello,
I’m using your script but I wanted to know how to make the / taxi not available.
And so that when someone uses that, the money goes in the trunk of the taxi company?
Thank you

Hi i just paid for this script it look like it was working to taxi came around the corner and Stop i tryed to get in but door wont open its locked Why is this ?

Hey NickMiner69,
you are probably using a doorlock script.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

Hello crackedunicornaxle,
this might be a good idea, but we haven’t made it this way because it is realistic that you can steal a taxi.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

hi im using carremote its from ModiT Store

Hey NickMiner69,
is there any way to disable the locking for specific vehicles in this script. If so this is probably the best solution for the problem.

I hope I could help you.
With kind regards,

it might be this npc_car_aim_flee that messing it up i will got test now get bk to you

hi i have stop or scripts that stop me from getting it to npc cars and now i can just steel any npc car all ok but soon as i do /taxi and it comes it wont let me get in to taxi or npc even if door is open on a car still wont let me in car any car

1 Like

and no info comes up on screen from language.json