[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

Hey LegacyTacticalGaming,
sadly, there is no way to fix this at the moment, because if we use a distance smaller than the current it is sometimes getting stuck.

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital Team

This script is quite laughable it does not function in any way close to a working script. I purchased it and immediately has crashes / major problems which prompted the devs to roll out a hot fix. After this the script still does not function properly the taxi will wait for you 300 meters away … might as well walk to your destination lol. also it bugs out terribly 6/10 times it wont turn up because its stuck on some random thing because their spawn locations are all messed up (they blamed this on fivem said there is nothing they can do lol) in conculsion this is a really really shoddy script and absolute waste of money take it from someone who bought it.

Hello Kingraasclart,
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the resource.
With major problems, you mean the issue that happened when calling a taxi to the airport, right? I would not call that a major issue, but as you already said, we fixed it. Also, it is a little exaggerated that the taxi waits 300 meters away from you, it is more like up to 20 meters.
Can you please also tell us when the taxi gets stuck on some random thing, because we were unable to reproduce the issue? Also, we kindly ask you to refrain from making false statements, such as accusing us of blaming FiveM for bad spawn points.
If the issues are still there with the latest version of AiTaxiPro please tell us, and we will try to solve the issue.

Best regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

Is there really no update coming for how close the taxi can be?

Also can we use the Pruis Taxi maybe with it too or set a custom taxi model?

Hey LegacyTacticalGaming,
Due to a few problematic path nodes in the game, there were always problems at a few intersections where the taxi always just drove in circles. Therefore, we set the taxi to stop as close as possible to the call location, in a radius of no more than 25 meters. We are working on a way to compensate for this issue in the game, but have not yet come to a solution. As soon as we have found a way to make the taxi stop closer to the call location, we will release an appropriate update.

And yes, you can use a Prius Taxi or any other custom taxi model.

I hope I could help you.
Best regards,

Still getting this error too… no fix for this and its been happening for a week.

Hello Kingraasclart,
can you tell us when the error occurs?

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

Occurs when starting my server … sometimes I cant start the server for like 10 tries then it finally works and also there is another error that happens for no reason nothing triggers it and its a server query error so 2 major problems with the script that needs fixing

1 week later you still not replying or fixing it lol im gonna do a tebex dispute this script isnt working properly and i have evidence you guys are such bad devs

Hello Kingraasclart,
We are very sorry that we did not respond to your previous comment, however, for reasons unknown to us, it was not displayed.
We have looked into the error symptoms you described and could not assign it to any problem we know of. Therefore, we ask you to check the following factors:

1. is the latest version of AiTaxiPro installed?
  2. is the latest version of the FiveM server installed?
    We also ask you to tell us the content of the “Server query error” message, because we can’t do much with the fact that an error occurs.
    If you still want to submit the Tebex dispute, this is of course absolutely no problem, but we ask you to initiate this dispute via Tebex directly, as it has happened in the past that PayPal was used for this, which leads to a greater effort and leaves us no room for maneuver.

We also kindly ask you to refrain from making insulting statements, as we have already had to ask you to do several times.

I hope I could help you.
Kind regards,

Whats the latest version/how to we get it? (I’ve purchased already on Nov 10 - is there a new version since then?)

Hey,

You can download the latest version from our central: https://central.codineerdigital.com

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

Script started breaking again I cant start the ride, and after I get out of the taxi I cannot get into any other cars!

Hello LegacyTacticalGaming,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience. You said, that it “started breaking again”. What changes were made?

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

No changes made, the only recent thing was I updated to the latest version from your central.

When I get into the car… I press E and nothing happens. The script breaks.

Additionally lol you guys really need to work on the accuracy of this. I was all the way up on the road and for some reason hes on the beach. LOL

Hello LegacyTacticalGaming,
we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Sadly, we have no easy fix available, as this issue is completely new to us. Please give us some more information about your server:

• Server version
  • OneSync (Off, Legacy, Infinity)
  • Framework used

Best regards,
Codineer Digital

The taxi turned around and stopped, then it stands and does not go anywhere, I have a taxi script, it works out several times better, I’m thinking of returning your product to you.

Hello @criminalist,
we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the product.
And we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know the exact circumstances of this error. For example:

• Was the error an isolated case, or does it occur continuously?
  • Are there any error messages in the console (F8)?
  • Does the error always occur in the same place?

We again apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be able to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Codineer Digital

Just reading the comments , how is this even allowed to still be sold :joy: was gonna buy it , but I’ll think again