[ESX/NON ESX] Ultimate Ai/NPC Taxi (Highly Customizable) - Ai Taxi Pro

Could you make a tutorial on how to integrate this with GCPhone? I’ve done much research and I am having a hard time making the phone call the taxi. Thanks!

Is it available in the config to be able to change the Model to another taxi? Would be fantastic.

Hello, yes you can change the model of the cab and the driver in the config.

You can leave the car without paying, maybe making it call the cops if someone doesn’t pay

I have the script and it’s great! I have a couple of suggestions and a bug report:

1- Would it be possible to add a notification after you call the taxi confirming that the taxi is on the way?

2- Also it would be great to have the option to slow the taxi back down because some parts of the city the taxi going too fast and you wreck out… then you can speed him back up again. Or if you see cops you can ask the taxi to slow down again so you don’t get pulled over.

Bug Report: If you do not push “Push E to pay bill” within about 10 seconds, the taxi becomes impatient then just starts driving in circles and freaks out instead of waiting for you to get out. Once you get out then it drives off. @FloatDev

I’m looking to purchase this but hearing no update/message about the bugs?

its very buggy not happy with it tbh

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with it. Please let us know what we can do better.

Hey, thanks for your suggestions and the bug report. We are working on fixing them as soon as possible.

Hey, thanks for your suggestion, we will implement it as soon as possible. However, if you leave the taxi without paying, the driver should actually attack you.

1 Like

Hi, there have been a few minor updates already, but we’ve only ever announced them on our Discord and not here on the forum.
The mentioned bugs and problems (The taxi behaves strangely if you haven’t paid after 10 seconds, No confirmation about calling the taxi, No option to slow down the taxi again) are currently being fixed and a corresponding update will be released today or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Seems like no money get deducted from the player. Also it need to check on calltaxi if the player has enough money to prevent the exploiting functions.

im using esx v1final if this information is needed for the money bug.

hahaha source code 149.18 USD ? nice scam dude

Hi Hai_tux, I understand very well that you think 100€ or 149USD for the source code package is scam, but we wanted to offer customers the possibility to buy the source code and we can’t possibly offer it much cheaper, because we also have to make sure that nobody leaks it. And if someone spends 100€ for a source code, in my eyes the probability that he leaks it is lower than if he spends much less. If you are not willing to spend 100€ for the source code, you can buy the normal version, which offers exactly the same features.

I hope I could help you with this.

Hi UltraTM, do you have ESX mode enabled in the config?

With kind regards,
the Codineer Digital Team

yes useESX is true.

Maybe i have an old version our outdated one?

Hello everyone,
it took a little longer than expected, but here is the much awaited update of AiTaxiPro. The new version can be downloaded using the same link as when you purchased it. The update includes the following changes:

• The taxi will no longer get impatient if you don’t pay in a certain amount of time.
  • The bug that the taxi driver does not attack you if you do not pay is fixed.
  • The taxi can now be switched back to the normal driving style.
  • A notification is now displayed when calling the taxi

Yes thanks for fixing those issues. Is it possible to create a config to disable/enable the commands, also when calling for a taxi that it does a texting emote with the phone and a config to alert police when a player leaves the car without paying?

how do integrate with phone im so confused

Hello alexeppy,
this depends on the phone resource you are using.
Please have a look at which phone resource you are using and you will probably find a documentation on how to add phone calls or messages. If not contact us again and tell us which resource you are using.

I hope I could help you further.
Best regards,
the Codineer Digital Team