[ESX] GC-Inventory | Free [Release] | Out of support (NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ANYMORE)

We are not using this inventory anymore, but im not sure you installed this resource correctly as we didnt have the issues you are stating when we did use it.

1. Shops not showing is likely down to a change in the config file, base install should have the shops appear no problem. These ‘usable’ items, have you imported the SQL? Registered usable items in basicneeds?

2. You shouldnt need esx_weaponshop at all as weapons are stored as items when using this inventory… make sure you have a weapons license to access the standard weapon shop that comes with the inventory script.

3. This is an adjustment you need to make in es_extended i believe or even blacklist ‘money’ or ‘cash’ from being viewable in your inventory so that only one instance appears for you.

In summary, this is a resource you can just grab and play around with which is always a + :100: Be sure to have a good research with other inventory posts as you may find some info there rather than here!

Good luck with your development :100:

1 Like

Would you recommend this inventory still? I am mentally broken trying to get an unspeakable amount of inv huds to work and this one although kinda sloppy, seems work-with-able.

It all depends what features you are looking for in an inventory mate but we did find this quite ‘plug and play’.

For us, we chose a different inventory and re worked it to make it fitting for our server which you will find is the case for many servers as some features an inventory has won’t be enough or perhaps too much!

I am happy to try and help if this is an inventory you like…

I actually paid for a different resource. I put it in the folder, ensured it, and it worked perfectly straight away. Everything was in. Everything was working. Weights, nothing says undefined, everything goes to the hotbar as it should.

That’s what you want out of a resource. To put it in the folder, for it to work and for your job to only be to have to customise it how you want it. Sadly, that’s not the case with %99 of FiveM resources, but you also shouldn’t have to jump through 50 million hoops to get something to work.

So no, for the amount of time I spent trying to get this thing to work, no I, wouldn’t recommend it.

When you pay for a resource, it should definitely work out the box without jumping through 50 million hoops to get it working mate…

This is a free resource, so a little configuring here and there to make it work for your server is the price you pay :clock1030:

so i have theese error codes does anyone know how to fix / where i went wrong

[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for gc-inventory-glovebox
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script @gc-core/locale.lua.
[script:gc-inventory-] Error loading script locales/en.lua in resource gc-inventory-glovebox: @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/en.lua:13: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Locales’)
[script:gc-inventory-] stack traceback:
[script:gc-inventory-] @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/en.lua:13: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script locales/en.lua.
[script:gc-inventory-] Error loading script locales/nl.lua in resource gc-inventory-glovebox: @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/nl.lua:13: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Locales’)
[script:gc-inventory-] @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/nl.lua:13: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script locales/nl.lua.
[script:gc-inventory-] Error loading script locales/tr.lua in resource gc-inventory-glovebox: @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/tr.lua:13: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Locales’)
[script:gc-inventory-] @gc-inventory-glovebox/locales/tr.lua:13: in main chunk
[ c-scripting-core] Failed to load script locales/tr.lua.
[ citizen-server-impl] Started resource gc-inventory-glovebox

Change dependancy in resource/fxmanifest.lua from gc-core to es_extended :100:

Ok Thanks we Fixed it But Weapons wont go into hotbar/not reg as a weapon would you know why sorry for all theese questions im new to this

Thanks

If you’d have read properly, I did say that I understand you have to do some work, but it shouldn’t take hours upon hours to get it working.

Happy to help where I can! No pro with this script mind…

One thing to note is that weapons are now items…

If you are looking to test: /giveitem (id) WEAPON_PISTOL 1

Perhaps thatll work?

Dont you worry, i can read mate…

Its a free resource, if you dont want to spend time with it to make it work for your server, don’t use it and pay for a resource instead like you have done!

If you had read properly: ‘This is a free resource, so a little configuring here and there to make it work for your server is the price you pay’.

Thanks i got it to go into the hotbar but when i withdraw a gun doesnt come out and when i spawn ammo to test i cant reload with it but it goes into inventory but i cant drag to use it to reload my weapon

Have you got disc_ammo? If not, get it because you need it…

Make sure SQL files are in your database properly :+1:

we have but all of this into the database in items ```
(‘disc_ammo_pistol’, ‘Pistol Ammo’, 10, 0, 1);
(‘disc_ammo_pistol_large’, ‘Pistol Ammo Large’, -10, 0, 1);
etc

Is Disc_ammo an script ot just what the items are called

It is a script, search up for disc-ammo along with disc-base and then the ammo should work once installed on your server…

sudah fix ka ?

already done

Does anyone else have a bug, what cause people to convert money to dirty_money in the trunk or glovebox.
The problem is, whenever you put in the money into the trunk or glovebox, they will suddently be dirty money converted.
This problem is bad for rp, since people can just convert the money for free or they cant store normal money in vehicles.

Any solution if anyone else have experienced this.

lol okay dude

How can I use this with [Release] [Standalone] Target Tracking?