[ESX] GC-Inventory | Free [Release] | Out of support (NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ANYMORE)

figured it out, you need to un comment the status bar in ui.css

Work for esx 1.1 ?

No,
U need ESX 1.2

why cant i see cash in my inventory?

My weapons are coming up as undefined and for some reason showing two cash slots not sure why

not seeing where property inventory works i have everything else working tho

Why i can’t get the weapons work ???
Everyhing is good, but i can’t use the weaponss ?

When i try to hold the weapons i get this error !!

me too same

Getting Unrefined Cash/Black Money. And when I put cash into the glovebox and take it out it comes out as black_money. Helpp please. Im megaconfused.

image < - This is gc-inventory/client/glovebox.lua:40

how to fix this

try to remove the weight

anyone know how to get the motel inventory working. its really the only headache i have left with this inventory

could you elaborate on how you got the undefined to go away on the money

1 Like

its been a long time , from what i remember the weight wasnt defined.
i can take a look at the evening if this still dont help on how exaclty i did it.

i figured out what is missing. change it to:
if xPlayer.getAccount(‘money’).money >= Config.LicensePrice then

2 Likes

for weapos, u must use disc-ammo

whenever I enable accounts I’m getting undefined on the blackmoney and money. Any fix for this?

So this just isn’t working.

I have installed everything as instructed. I’ve set weights. I’ve added disc-ammo and disc-base just to see if that would help with weapons and these are my issues.

1. All of the shops listed do not show up, nor do all the items listed as being in stores show up in the stores that are visible and working

2. I cannot figure out how to sort out weapons. I have no weapon shop. I try to install esx_weaponshop and buy weapons from there. The weapons show up in my inventory but are unusable.

3. I can see 2 instances of Cash, 1 saying undefined. The things that are showing up as undefined have had their weights edited to match up with what people have been saying in replies, but tbh, it’s pure crap. They still say undefined no matter what I do.

In summary, this is a poorly supported script with no real help by the looks of things. Most replies treat people like they’re stupid for not getting it.

0/10

Is there a reason for RobsLiquor being used as weaponshop in config