[ESX] GC-Inventory | Free [Release] | Out of support (NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED ANYMORE)

Anyone know how to fix the issue with the “getweight” from line 109 inventory/server/main.lua? Thanks.

Dumpsters are not working, any fix?

Only think i cant figure out how to get it work is the jerrycar thing, is there any suggestions on wich direction to look?

Dutch players been updating theirs. Check the github.

Same here with the Vehicle Trunk, which version you using?

When users use the trunk 3 times it wont open anymore until i restart the script

me too

New drag n drop system inventory design under development

5 Likes

everything works and i really like this inventory but for some odd reason i cant drag anything form the shop and trunk it wont let me drag at all

then i recommend using a new trunk file

did you ever fix?

Any help?

This accurs when im pressing hotkey. Have made sure every gc-core has been swapped for es_extended.

this i still get

can someone help me

thanks

How do I add storage? For example a police evidence lockup?

1 Like

what size do they img need to be and do u just name them same as item?

nameofitem.png

dont forget to call them at manifest if there is no *.png

is this fixed?

Tested and adapted to my server using V1 FINAL (weight system) and everything works good.

Of course it’s not DRAG and DROP resource, you have to adapt it to YOUR vault system, to YOUR property system and all that kind of stuff.

I had to re-write the whole (GetWeight) system because i will be using backpacks and there is a default “static” value in the gc-inventory in the MAIN.lua and i needed to do some other mysql related queries fix.

So to everybody saying there is NO support and that the resource is NOT WORKING… it’s just you have to learn to FIX the resources that you get from the forum. Easy as That.

With this being said, thanks to @AXFW for this amazing resource!