[ESX - ENG/DE/ES] myMultichar with Ped Menu, Spawn Selector and Register Menu (PAID)

Dann hast du nicht das von mir bereitgestellte und modifizierte esx_skin.
Ich schicke dir eben eine PN.

Hello working your script with extendedmode?

Hey,

the script is tested on the versions ESX 1.1 and 1.2, as well as v1-extended.
Iam not sure whether extendedmode is similar to those versions :thinking:

Best regards,
Luis

Very nice script for the price 10/10 :grinning:

It would be cool if it previewed the spawn area when you hover over it :thinking:

1 Like

Is there any support available for this script? When i make a new character, it overwrites my first one and doesnt allow me to a third character even tho i’ve made space for it in my database, i can physically make a new character, but it overwrites. Getting some errors in console.

Also when i choose one of my existing characters, it doesnt load the skin once im ingame. Default ped. :confused:

The error im getting
Heres where the errors is referring to

(Using es_extended 1.2.0 and done all the steps provided.)

Hey,

I guess your changes in ESX_skin aren’t done. That’s what makes the trouble.
I’ll send you a DM for further instructions :wink:
Best regards
Luis

Ich habe ESX 1.2 und folgende Scripte installiert: myMultichar, myCharCreator, myClothesshop, myClothesAPI und NativeUI_Reloaded . Gelöscht habe ich esx_identity . Außerdem habe ich das Tutorial befolgt: faq/myMulticharNewESXInstructions.md at main · Luis-spec/faq · GitHub

Als erstes kam ich nicht aus dem Loadingscreen raus und es waren Fehlermeldungen in der Client F8 Konsole zu sehen.

Als nächstes habe ich dann die NativeUI und die NativeUILua-Reloaded auf den Server gepackt und beide in die server.cfg eingetragen. Nur mit beiden Versionen gehen alle diese Fehlermeldungen weg!

Jetzt habe ich allerdings das Problem, dass zwar der Loadingscreen verschwindet ich nun aber im Ladebildschirm feststecke bei dem unten rechts Story-Modus wird geladen steht.

Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte und kann mir weiter helfen?

Hey,

ganz wichtig ist, dass beide NativeUi Versionen laufen. Wenn du im Ladescreen hängst, müsste client oder serverseitig ein anderer Fehler kommen

Nein, ich bin den ganzen Log durch gegangen und habe leider nichts gesehen.

Diesen Ladebildschirm meine ich. Der Loadingscreen an sich geht weg aber danach kommt das was im Bild zu sehen ist.

Hey it’s a very cool script, but if I create a character and then disconnect it, the character is gone. Please help, PN is okay too

Wer das selbe Problem hat, einfach in die client.lua von myMultichar gehen und dort in ca. Zeile 219

If you have same Issuie than go to myMultichar/client.lua to Line 219 and replace following Code.

Hier einfach folgenden Code einfügen bzw. ersetzen:

mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())
    TriggerEvent('endLoadingScreen')
    print('Loadingscreen will be closed')
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    ShutdownLoadingScreen()
    ShutdownLoadingScreenNui()
    FreezeEntityPosition(PlayerPedId(), false)
    DoScreenFadeIn(0)
    _menuPool:RefreshIndex()
    _menuPool:MouseEdgeEnabled(false)

Hey, then I guess you use the wrong myMultichar for your ESX version.
Be sure to pick the correct one, and check whether the changes in ESX are correct.

so i am using this script…how do i go about making it where my other characters dont share the same inventory

Does what it’s supposed to do as it should be.
No issues, worked pretty much straight out of the Box.
Great release.

1 Like

You only have to set up the Config.Tables as described in all insturctions :wink:

Ich hab eine frage wie mach ich es das die autos nicht auf denn andern char übertragen werden

Einfach die owned_vehicles Tabelle in die Config.Tables eintragen

Every time I try to rejoin after creating the character it just stuck and gives this error. Using your multichar and char creator

Hey,

this error has something to do with the one NativeUi version. There is a certain version provided in the readme file. This have to be used

Okay, I will try and let you know