[ESX - ENG/DE/ES] myMultichar with Ped Menu, Spawn Selector and Register Menu (PAID)

Worked. Thank you

1 Like

Moin, ich hoffe du verstehst Deutsch, ich hab Dein Script vorhin gekauft, Name eingeben funktioniert auch soweit aber das Skinmenü springt nicht auf und ein weiblicher Charakter wird auch nicht gespeichert

Es werden aber auch keine Fehlermeldungen angezeigt, weder in der Live Konsole vom Server noch unter F8, ich weiss nicht weiter

Kannst Du mir helfen?

Hey,
das Skinmenu ist nicht von myMultichar abhängig. Es wird einfach das Standard esx_skin Menu getriggert.

OK, danke dann muss ich da morgen nochmal schauen

Hi! I just bought this script but I don’t know how to solve this problem, can anybody help me?

hi this script support esx legacy?

You didn’t install the correct NativeUI. Check the readme for the correct version

Yeah, all of our scripts support ESX legacy

Hi Luis

I bought your script and everything works perfectly the only problem I have is when I add Addon clothes (made with a program) cloth tool this error occurs to me as you can see in the picture

Ingame Error

Hey,

on which game build are you? And what is special about those addon clothes?

Game Build

set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

And special about addon clothes is that addon cloth is on the end for example if you have like 100 default torso with addon you have 101 and the 101 is the addon cloth so bassicly from 1 to 100 is default gta cloth and from 101 is addon cloth
i hope you understand what i mean :slight_smile:

Do you know whether skinchanger support this?

any news about the problem

I found a temp fix for this problem i downgraded the gamebuild to 2189 and the error is gone and addon cloth working perfect but the problem in my case is that some scripts that i have required 2372 build if you could fix it it would be nice :slight_smile: and give me feadback

Update after 6 days waiting

Thank you for the quick help as one of your clients when a person has problems (I understand that I am not the only one but still if something is sold or if someone buys it should be able to help a certain client)

kann mir diesbezüglich jemand weiter helfen ??

lg Hakan

Hey,

du scheinst eine falsche myMultichar version für dein ESX zu nutzen.
Ansonsten steht auch eine Anleitung in der readme wie wir dir noch schneller als hier helfen können.

Update - 07.03.2022

• Added a feature so you can set isDead in the database to 1. Then this character can not be selected anymore

• Added some protections for usual installation problems f.e. NativeUI not installed, or user_lastcharacter added to Config.Tables

• Added a “supportinfo” server console command to make support easier

Required database change:

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD COLUMN IF NOT EXISTS `isDead` TINYINT NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Hi,
ich habe das Problem, dass automatisch ein Charakter erstellt wird wenn man neu Joint.
Weiß jemand an was das liegt?

This only happens when you haven’t completed the ESX changes

Which ESX changes do you mean exactly?

1 Like