[ESX] Crypto Customs Dealership Job

right, so i can make super, sports and so on? and it will work?

Yes, and can also make custom catagories like “exotic” and just make sure your vehicles in vehiclesaddon have categories that exist in vehicleaddon_categories

nice one, is the price i set in the DB the price it sells for or the price the car dealer buys it at? can the sell price be set after the car has been bought and put on display by the dealer?

Price in db for addon vehicles are what dealer pays. The dealer would bill whatever amount they want to the customer.

thanks

last question, how can i change the position when putting a vehicle on display, it goes staright into the garage not the showroom area

@CryptoGenics

When I try and buy the vehicle it comes up with an error in my live console saying…anyone know what I could be doing wrong and what I need to do to fix it?

Any idea on how to get multiple instances of this script running, copied the script renamed it esx_CryptoCustomsX and changed everything needed in the server/client files but the buying/preview menu seems to disappear while going through the vehicles. This only happens with the 2nd script, 1st dealer script works perfect.

hi guys i finally found the answer for the main.lua error: 171

if anyone needed help he could send me a message

@CryptoGenics is there a way to change the location of where the car is displayed as atm its in the workshop, id like it in the actual dealership

Is there any way to add multiple dealerships we’ve tried doing that but the multiple dealerships don’t work in different locations! We’ve tried duplicating the script and even reinstalling!

I installed the script, wanted to uninstall it because I don’t like it so much. Why does the house on the beach not delete itself when the script is deleted. :// pls help

When you go to buy car, it teleports you to garage door, and when you are able to get out of it. Your mped is invisible.

äijä kui sain bännit ku en tehny mitää väärää

Hello, thanks for your script it is very good. My one issue is the display cars de-spawn after server restart. is there anyway to stop this?

@CryptoGenics

When try to deposit money into my society account so i can buy cars, i out in the amount (which i have in my bank account) and hit submit, it does nothing therefore i cant buy cars. Any fixes?

Money has to be in cash

i can’t bill other players