[ESX] Crypto Customs Dealership Job

Custom Car dealer job based off esx_vehicleshop

Just took esx_vehicleshop and changed events then edited it to work as a full RP custom car dealership, while leaving esx_vehicleshop to do the AI simions cars.

This is pretty simple but many servers are looking for a RP car salesman business that isn’t just esx_vehicleshop

Included:

• CarDealership garage
  • Sell custom cars to players
  • Have DEALER plate cars for employees
  • Bill Player / Sell Car / Buy Car / DEALER plate to employee all in one menu
  • Boss can see outstanding bills
  • other options for employees/boss
  • esx_finance support in config
  • jsfour-licenseplate support in config (Collect/Craft Licenseplates to use with jsfour-licenseplate )

Installation

1. Clone this repository here
  2. Extract the zip.
  3. Change esx_CryptoCustoms-master to esx_CryptoCustoms
  4. Put esx_CryptoCustoms to your resource folder.
  5. Add “start esx_CryptoCustoms” in your “server.cfg”.
  6. Import the sql (may already have cardealer job if so import simple-esx_CryptoCrustoms.sql)
  7. Add your custom cars you want to sell to the vehiclesaddon table matching with the vehicleaddon_categories categories
  8. If using LicensePlate crafting import blank_plate.sql
  9. Profit

Misc:

Photos

In-Game How-To

Sell Car:

• go to first office as cardealer
  • buy the car you want from menu (needs money in business account to purchase)
  • put on display your car you want to sell from dealership garage
  • bill player next to you
  • sell car to player next to you
  • walk over the paint booth area where car is ready to be driven away by customer.

Make License Plate:

• Go to prison to collect blank plates in garage bay
  • Bring plates back to dealership to craft into Custom Plates
  • Use the Custom Plate in your inventory on car (jsfour-licenseplate)

Required resource

• esx_vehicleshop
  • es_extended

Made by

20 Likes

Nice JAM Remake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

isnt this the same as [ESX] imports dealership,

1 Like

I guess in a way, didn’t see this previous. I added more options for employees and the boss menus.

i like it dude. i made the imports dealership one and i know how much a pain it can be to do this. i like the extra stuff you did. nice job dude

1 Like

You should look into adding this:

Do I Need to Delete the Vehicleshop in the MySQL and replace it with the Crypto?

No if you already have the whole esx_vehicleshop SQL with the cardealer job, just use simple-esx_CryptoCustoms.sql

I like the idea but my anticheat would ban people for using this when they go to park changed plate in the garage, I will have to look at adding a way for the plate change to be saved into the garage when complete.

Ahh I see jsfour-licenseplate now

1 Like

ow i didnt see u added extra options the financing part is a cool idee totaly gona try it :slight_smile:

Make sure you haven all the sql tables from esx_CrptoCustoms.sql

will delete all, and import again

How can I expose cars?

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. Once you have cars in the vehiclesaddon table.

• go to first office as cardealer

• buy the car you want from menu (needs money in business account to purchase)

• put on display your car you want to sell from dealership garage

• bill player next to you

• sell car to player next to you

• walk over the paint booth area where car is ready to be driven away by customer.

2 Likes

Is it possible to show more than 1 car?

No the display is only showing the 1 your going to sell. I remade [Release] esx-qalle-sellvehicles (sell used cars) adding no 3d text and cardealers list DEALER plates for millions on the sale floor for now.

Still this error