[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

Do you use kashacters? That’s probably a problem with the database on disc_ammo

I don’t support weapon licenses right now, sorry!

You can do that in multiple ways, check storages made for esx_inventoryhud I think this works in a pretty similar way!

That’s pretty basic, just remove taskplayanim after the control press I think!

i need inventory_trunk and glovebox :frowning:

aii thanks

someone should add a durability function to this.

I’m having an issue where I cant add more than two stacks of ammo when purchasing at the shop. Ive searched the files but cant seem to find a value that would change that.

Can anyone please help me the inventory has been working fine for a while but now when I try to pull a gun out of my hotbar it does not work but if I restart the resource it works? And I can use bandages and stuff fine from the hotbar but guns do not until I restart the resource?

Hi!
Okej i have i problem. Im tryinging to use a export to open shop inventory via bt-target. But dont know how. someone help ?

can this work with es_exteneded 1.1

Solved it . I did just make this

como abre o bau do veiculo amigo?

solved? same probleam here

Hi!
Is there a way to see how much ammo the weapon has? Other than the old GTA HUD

Also when you attach a attachment to a weapon, it doesn’t remove it from your inventory but when you /desequipar it give you one, you can dupe items…

Hello im trying to get this to work, anyone has hints?
Whenever we are trying to open Vault, we get nil values on f8

my items all say “undefined”

Can someone help me please, everything is working but when I try to put the gun in the numbers it doesn’t give any error. Can someone help please?

Where would I change the “xPlayer.addWeapon to xPlayer.addItem” I seen mentioned in the comments above? I’ve made sure that I troubleshot everything myself and got everything working! But I need my weapon shop to give the player the giveitem version of the weapon rather than the give weapon way. Thanks in advance guys