[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

What did you name it to? Should be conde-inventoryhud

I only removed the master section nothing else.

I keep getting this error.
SCRIPT ERROR: @conde-inventoryhud/server/main.lua:27: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘getWeight’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

Use this.

As notificacoes para mim nao estao a funcionar. Como resolvo?

So this just happened after setting it up. It doesn’t allow me to open the inventory but I can use it’s functions like the shops but nothing else. Thanks for the help :smiley:

EDIT: I don’t think is a database issue dough unless I am wrong.

So i did the same trunk process for storage I can open the storage and see the items but I can’t take them out or put them on.
Someone know how i can fix it

I take out my weapon and get this error:

SCRIPT ERROR: @conde-b1g_inventory/server/main.lua:446: invalid vector field: count

does anyone know how to connect storage to this inventory?

use Release v1-final · esx-framework/es_extended · GitHub

INSERT INTO items (`name`, `label`, `weight`, `rare`, `can_remove`) VALUES ('WEAPON_ADVANCEDRIFLE', 'Advanced Rifle', 1, 0, 1)

#1054 - Unknown field 'weight' in field list

Anyone know howto fix?

looks like your server is using limit system rather than weight

I added and what is key for open trunk?

how do i disable the animation

Does anyone know how I can make the items show the total / individual weight?

How would one add a Police Evidence locker with this inventory? :smiley:

I’m having a issue with the SQL Database setting up this line
ALTER TABLE disc_ammoADD COLUMNattachTEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '[]' AFTERcount; My SQL shoots out this error #1101 - BLOB/TEXT column 'attach' can't have a default value

Any help would be appreciated, as all my guns come out with no ammo

im trying to make it so people have to buy a weapon license. i found in the code what to enable to get it working but now when i go and buy a weapon and i have a weapon license listed under user_licenses in sql but it still tells me that i need to buy a license. do i need to make that an item in the sql?

Hello I have been using you’re inventory and i have found that after relogging all ammo disappers from weapons and sometimes when putting ammo into a weapon it causes the inventory to glitch out and makes the weapon wheel appear instead of inventory how can i fix this?