[ESX] CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY | Fast Items, Hotbar, Notifications, Shortcuts, HUD and much more

It’s because the weapon you are trying was either spawned using /give weapon or was bought from the shop - The way this inventory works is that the player must recieve the weapon via the /giveitem [id] WEAPON_CLASS_NAME for it to work with the inventory. I haven’t figured out how to change the way the shop sells to players but heard it’s something to do with changing “xPlayer.addWeapon to xPlayer.addItem” - Which file I do this in I have no idea. Waiting and praying someone on this post has an answer to that (I wasn’t able to filter through and find anything)

Okay I think I found it in esx_weaponshop - server/main.lua - Whether it works is another thing altogether - We’re about to find out lol

EDIT - Okay I was close, the “xPlayer.addWeapon" needs to be changed to “xPlayer.addInventoryItem” twice in the esx_weaponshop/server/main.lua
That will get the weapon shop to sell you a USEABLE INVENTORY WEAPON (the eqilivent to using /giveitem when spawning)

So with that being said, I LOVE THIS INVENTORY. I was literally pulling my hair out for hours with other broken free scripts and almost paid a fortune just to have a working one. Now I don’t need to!

If anyone is having issues ranging from DUPED MONEY showing/undefined items/No icons for items in the inventory… The trunk/glovebox or Hotbars not working or even the issue mentioned in this post. I will be happy to help :slight_smile:
Discord name: BYR4M#5739
My community server where I am usually in voice chat: https://discord.gg/kZFeBrZ7

ok i tried this , but that set my weapons menu blank… any suggestions?

Weapons Menu meaning the wheel? I am pretty sure this inventory turns off the weapon wheel for a better RP feeling - You can place any items into your hotbars and get quick access that way. I am not affiliated with the devs just another fellow forum user but will help whenever I can

Okay so todays mission is to add a blurred background (which I think has been covered in the above posts so will check shortly) and then I would like to investigate into how I can see different inventory sizes depending on vehicle etc - This might be in the config or code itself but I haven’t checked yet. The only other nag I have is that I am so used to seeing weight amounts like 200 or 400 shown in the inventory rather than a meter filling up. Would be cool to have either option. Just a suggestion :slight_smile: This is 100% going to be the base inventory I use on the server I am building as imo it’s the best FREE and WORKING inventory out there. I’m new to the scene so don’t know the modding past. Fresh slate here.

You are a legend! Quick question though how did you get the UI to show when near the trunk for the keybinds?

• Glovebox is working but I’m still having some issues with the trunk :frowning:

i can’t close it

Hi, I was wondering, how can I open the inventory from an external resource? Which event should I trigger?

Glad you like it! Thanks for helping the guys, this is really obsolete code though, happy to know you enjoy using it!

I don’t think there’s any to open the normal personal inventory. Just create a client sided event that calls the openInventory function, and you are good to go!

weapons are treated as items so it’s normal XD
There’s no weapon wheel

HI!
Requirements

• [es_extended]
  • [mythic_notify]
  • [disc_ammo ]

When i need this why i have sql problem with essentialmode.item?
how i add the sql with es_extended?

hi, i have a problem with the /steal command and with /giveitem, i cant give items with that command,and when i use /steal nothing happens

hello guys! id like to know if its possible to make the player move while the inventory is open! I ofc disabled all the disablecontrolaction from W to D but i cant seem to make it to work for some reason… An help is appreciated!

Hello, I can’t move (bind) weapon in this inventory.

I have this problem when I go to a store and buy something and do not buy it and I get this on the console

Anyone have any clues on why when i put clean money into a trunk or glove box it instantly converts to dirty money. Also stays as dirty money after removing form trunk or glovebox.

so how do I implement trunk and property inventories? I don’t see any tutorials

how can i add things to the shop

Hello,

Love this inventory but i cant seem to get ammo working properly. It appears in the inventory but it never loads in the gun. Reload does nothing. Any suggestions?