[ESX] Advanced VIP System V2 💎

Welcome to V2 of my vip system

Although there are not many extras inside the system, now you can see a much better UI, easier to manage and use, I also improved the bot.js code, you don’t need to make so many modifications in this file if you modify the vips in config.lua because now it is linked to this one.

• If there is someone who wants to contribute to this project to add more features or convert this to qbcore or standalone welcome.

• This is my first release using js and lua together, I hope you like it, let me know your opinions to keep improving on this😁.

If you want to see the discord bot functions you can see the vip system v1 preview.

My other releases📌:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +1000
Requirements Node.js / Yarn (Optional)
Support Yes😁
8 Likes

really nice work bro

1 Like

thanks!

Awesome Work! you know maybe when the spawn ped will be available ?

1 Like

Thanks! The spawn ped is available, it will only depend on the vip that the user has, if in the config.ped is as = ‘unavailable’ means that the vip does not allow peds, instead if config.ped = ‘1’ means that the vip allows a ped, so a staff from the vippanel must assign one so that the user can use it.

hey! you have any discord support server? im running into some issues

Hello, the script doesn’t work for me, it says it can’t find yarn :frowning:

script:yarn] Error: [yarn] error @discordjs/formatters@0.3.3: The engine “node” is incompatible with this module. Expected version “>=16.11.0”. Got “16.9.1”
[ script:yarn] Error: [yarn] error Found incompatible module.
[ script:yarn] [yarn] info Visit yarn install | Yarn for documentation about this command.
[ citizen-server-impl] Building resource fly_vipsystemv2 failed.