[ESX] House Robbery 🏡

First I want to give thanks and credits to @6xDev who was the creator of this script for QBCORE.

Features:

• Low consumption 0.0ms client side
  • Use of configurable ox target
  • All loot is configurable
  • Possibility to add unlimited locations
  • Configurable police work

VIDEO
GITHUB

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based N/A
Lines (approximately) +500
Requirements Ox Lib- Ox Target(optional)
Support Yes😁
10 Likes

@trippxzzz link is wrong

fixed, thanks for the warning😁

Nice release!

1 Like

Script looks good!

1 Like

Thanks bro!

np and thanks for think in the community :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good conversion, but please protect the server side event that give free items, also optimize the code of the client side (There is a lot of “GetDistanceBetweenCoords”) and make it for esx legacy.

1 Like

thanks for your advice, I will take it into account and add it in the next modification I make.

1 Like

nice work bro

1 Like

Thanks you

I get this error when i try to make a robbery

Does anyone know a fix?

Can anyone help, the house breaks in and I can’t rummage through the cabinets, can anyone tell me what the problem is?

how can i slow down the mini game :sweat_smile:

you can try modifying the speedMultiplier values of line 179 of the client

is this Opped if so can we seec ingame ms while running

I didn’t really understand your question, but with target while stealing the consumption should be max 0.1 or 0.2 and when idle at 0.0ms.

using esx legacy 1.9.4 so everything works good but when i try to rob a 2nd house it doesnt pop up to steal from the houses, can only do 1 house per restart it seems even with cooldown to 0 which didnt work cause i could talk to npc to right after a robbery with it set to 180 by default

The resource adds unlimited options for on target. Any idea why and how I could get it fixed? Also shows no errors in console. This is just the default script, only change I’ve made is to change the notifications to ox.

i got that too