Dreamscape RP Season 2

Looking for a serious rp server? Tired of staff/admins working against you instead of with you? Come check out Dreamscape Roleplay! We are a public server who welcomes anyone 18 years of age and older. If you are 16-17, please open a ticket for information on how you can be approved as well.

Got a gang or criminal organization looking for a new home? Group limits are 15 with benefits if you bring in more than 4 active members!

Rather be on the right side of the law? We have openings in BCSO and EMS, offering a 200k sign-on bonus with another 800k bonus after a month of active duty!

Got a business idea? Feel free to bring it up in a support ticket. If it makes sense and can be done we will do it!

A few things to expect in the server:

• easy economy
  • 300+ addon cars
  • 20+ addon pd cars
  • 1000+ custom clothing
  • 20+ drugs (including rollable medical marijuana!) with unique visual effects, status effects, and even addiction potentia
  • in depth level based crafting system with items to craft for everyone NOT JUST CRIMS
  • territory system for gangs/orgs to fight over
  • in depth drug selling and obtaining scripts
  • ability to purchase and run stores (24/7s) and gas stations
  • own any property with the ability to decorate inside the house and outside
  • all non whitelisted jobs can be done by anyone, no need to run back and forth to a job center to switch
    -ability to switch between up to 10 whitelisted jobs
    -unique inventory system with hotbar, ability to rearrange your items, and have items that have their own sub-inventories (briefcases, pizza boxes, coolers etc)
  • unique and indepth realistic fishing
    -unique mechanic abilities unseen in other servers
    -street racing
    -donks

We could go on and on about everything in the server but why do that when you can come check it out for yourself! #LiveYourDream

7 Likes

+Rep This server is everything I want from an esx server, very cool. Staff team is really nice too!

2 Likes

Is the server 18+? The description looks promising, but I’ve been having problems with squeakers over the past two months in servers promising the same things. I don’t want to be playing with 12 year-olds.

Thanks.

2 Likes

We do not have a strict age limit but we expect maturity out of our players. From my experience immaturity leads to not being able to follow basic rp rules and if someone cant do that then they will not be in the server long as we have active staff available at almost all hours of the day.

1 Like

This is not an outdated post, i have updated the title and information to the new server i am running.

latest updates

• added 3 new drugs(LSD, Heroin and Ketamine)
  • new drugs are usable with unique effects
  • new drugs are sellable
  • fixed a lockpicking issue with one of the drug jobs
  • updated the heart stopper image
  • added 2 new items to the store
  • fixed lumberjack job overfilling inventory
  • removed the requirement to spam e to chop wood, only requires 1 key press per animation now
  • moved plank selling location to make sense(its still marked on the map)
  • finished and added treasure diving - added scuba gear and sonars to the shops
  • fixed the (non player owned) trucking and you can now do it
  • added weapon accessories counter(shop) to all ammunations
  • removed individual ammo from ammunations
  • added weapon clips(must be loaded individaully)
  • added weapon skins
  • added unmarked ammo clips(untrackable)
  • added /weapon command to manage your weapon attachments, skins and body armour
  • body armour and weapon attachments added(find them in rp)
  • added evidence collection for pd(evidence washes away in rain and can be picked up for criminals to try and cover there tracks)
  • added burgershot to the map(only place to get burgers now(no more gas station burgers)

Server will be reopening this coming Friday and am looking to get some positions filed. This is an economy server with serious rp AND 18+.

Positions we are looking to fill before launch Friday are as follows

Chief of Pd

Director of DOC

Medical director

2 car dealership owners(1 is high end vics and the other is low end)

Chief Justice for the DOJ

1 Mechanic shop owner

Realtor.

Other positions that are open

5 street gang slots(max of 10 members)

3 criminal organizations(max of 10 members)

2 mcs(max of 10 members)

If you want to run a business of any sort not on this list feel free to reach out! If it’s a good idea I will put it in!.

https://discord.gg/U2qTvZEmSu

Server has received countless updates since launch. I guarantee there is something for you! Does not matter if your a crim, cop, ems or just a everyday civ you will NEVER be bored!

bump`