New player looking for server and help

Been tryin to get started but I’m having trouble I’d like to find a server to play on and perhaps someone to train me to RP correctly

Hey buddy! What kind of RP do you like (law enforcement, fire/rescue, civilian?)

I run a community called San Andreas Department of Public Safety, mainly geared toward scenario based roleplay including law enforcement, fire and civilian entities. Check out our forum post, and if you think you’re a good fit, post an application!

Hi, feel free to come and say hi, discord info in the link below.

We are a new community looking to bring high quality rp to 5m, we gladly accept new people willing to learn and veterans to the trade! Stop in discord and say hello!

Hey bro the Name is MoMO Hmu if your trying to play and get shown the ropes on how to RP, I have been playing FiveM since day 1. my discord is AKMOMO#5067 just HMU and i can help you with info and everything, We can play together.

We would be happy for you to become a part of this amazing NEW community and team! Together as one we grow as a roleplaying community where friendships and connections been made and great Roleplay content been created during our live streams! We offer a twitch partnered streamteam for streamers who stream on our city and help us advertising it and stream their RP in our city. What do we offer?

Jobs:

** -Police [WL]*
** - Ambulance [WL]*
** - Lawyer (2types) [WL]*
** - Mechanic*
** - Car Dealer*
** - Taxi*
** - Journalist*
** - Realtor*
** - Slaughterer*
** - Miner*
** - Fisherman*
** - Fueler*
** - Tailor*

Shops:

** - 14 Markets*
** - 5 Bars*
** - Clothes Shop*
** - Accessories Shop*
** - Hairdresser Shop*
** - Tatoo Shop*
** - Weapons Shop*
** - Car Dealer*
** - Pawn Shop*

Illegal:

** - Market Holdups*
** - Bank Holdups*
** - Black Weapons Shop*
** - 4 Types of Drugs*
** - Dirty Money / Money Wash*

Others:

** - Charecter Creation*
** - Garages and Impounds*
** - Propeties*
** - Vehicle Blackout*
** - Anti-Cheat*
** - Admin Panel*
** - Animations*
** - Bills*
** - Custom menus*
** - Vehicle Trunk*
** - ATMs*

(Coming soon: Court House + More appartments than we already have! More cars More clothes more of everything!)

And much, much more functionalities +75 scripts ^^

Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/3uAqvW7

Hey if you are still looking for a community i would urge you to come check out ECRP we are a new menu/trainer based server but we are trying to get ourselves out there and gain a player base we would love if you dropped by and checked us out!!

guy looking for a good server

Copy/Paste Vmenu Servers: It’s free real estate

Hey MrSavage078, we would gladly invite you to the GCRP FiveM Server. We have been experiencing many newer players here who have just only started with FiveM and other players, as well as myself, have been very welcoming. We would like to invite you to our discord server or check out or forum page if you do show some interests.

Howdy, If you are still looking for a community and want some help I would recommend you check us out:

You should check us out!