dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

did u fix it?

nope, no one has told me a fix for it

Is it possible to recolor the blue to yellow?

is there a way to stop people removing specific vest from vest section? as some vest we dont want people to be able to remove them
but others yes

any good news on where we could see this released ?

1 Like

Is it possible to get hats stay on in cars instead of taking the hat off then putting back on when in the car?

Error come language error 55 how to fix it

1 Like

character punches and shoots while changing clothes. Does anyone know a fix for this?

go to config lua then set the -debug- to true. Then choose underwear any what you want for default everytime you remove your clothes, then look to your debug the number of top/shirt or pants.

after that go open clothing.lua in line 76 you can change the underwear numbers for male and female…

no one answering your question… hoping it will help you guys who looking for answers…

use your vmenu or /skin to choose outfits…

Hey I got a question, is it possible to add Texture’s on DP Clothing?
I mean my Gloves got 16 Textures and i only be able to put the Gloves with Tex #1 off
If I´m trying to put the Glove with Tex for example #3 i got Invisible Arms

hi so love this script but as i have added custom clothing when i try take off my top for example it just puts a regular top on instead of going to no top is there a way to fix this

2Years later a solution press z than it opens :slight_smile:

Hey !
Would like to know where you found all these images or if you’ve done them by yourself / with the help of someone.
Thanks

Y button doesn’t work, just installed it and it doesn’t work

@Dullpear_dev

I have a question about adding this as a toggleable thing within fv-menu how would I add dpclothing to my fv-menu

In the code is a bunch of variables that control what is shown when the player takes off their jacket, shoes, hats, etc etc. You can change these and change it to addon, you just need to know the number, ie let’s say your addon hat is 312, and no hat is 1.

is there a way to use this in SP?

no, this is a script for fivem

Is there a SP version or something similar?