dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

Tell me who knows why dpClothing + does not work on all servers and on this one too, it appears but does not respond to the mouse? thanks

it’s happening to me too

Hey, help - The player always starts with a mask, I want it to start without it!

Lg

Anyone know how to add it to the radial menu, how to create a new command?
EDIT: Problem solved :smiley:

mind to share with us?

Hi guys. I am a little bit new on developing. I have a problem with hats. When my player wears a hat, i can steel see the hair. Is there any way, not streaming hair when the player wears the hat? And when the player removes the hat, the hair show stream again.

Best regards
Nikos

I have run into an issue of certain people not being able to keep clothing off, or on, they will put a mask on start running and it will come off, and the same people will take off their clothes and when they start running their clothes will come back on. Also having an issue with some people not being able to click on the toggle menu. Any help???

Bit of a weird one, essentially we had working dpclothing but it just suddenly started doing this thing where you can take things off with the menu, it doesn’t turn blue like it use to and you can’t put it back on, does anyone know what could possibly be causing this

x2
bump!

1 Like

did this ever get a fix? to pick up hat off the floor?

A quite prominent issue is players not being able to utilize the buttons in the menu i have spent over 2 days approx 10 hrs changing around settings and finally found a fix tell your players:

1. to visit the gta settings
  2. to go into the mouse and keyboard settings
  3. change their inout to raw or direct input

this should fix the menu as the mouse input seems to be the issue

2 Likes

Is there a non esx version of this?

this is non esx

lo pudiste resolver?

Wait is it?

Having difficulty with removing gloves that have textures on them. For example, texture 3/6 will not remove but texture 1/6 will. Any assistance would be appreciated.

If someone punches you and you type /revertclothing it doesnt put your glasses / hat back on…

Have there been any updates allowing for weapon(s) to be slung? If not, how can I go about adding that feature on my server with the resource?

That’s a completely different mechanic, and there are multiple scripts in the forum that allow you to do that.

Okay, thank you. The reason I asked is because I have seen many server with a sling and unsling function in the dpclothing menu, and I was trying to get it working on my server.