dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

Hello, really a must have script :slight_smile: Thx.

However, when you receive a shock, it is impossible to put your hat / glasses back on.
Anyone know how to solve this?

hello can you help me how to fix it with esx_newaccessories?
not the normal accessoriees but esx_newaccessories
?

Sorry I donā€™t know. Converting the commands to esx_newaccessories maybe ?

Is this ESX?

Hello guys. I changed my clotheshop to esx_np_skinhop_v2. And now i have a big problem.
if i take something off and then i canā€™t take it back, the script says I donā€™t have that kind of garment. how can i solve this?

what was your fix for this
?

what was your fix?

i had the same problem, turns out esx_newaccessories was glitching out with dpclothing. You may want to remove all of the clothes menu functions from esx_newaccessories and that will probably fix your problem. Just be careful of what youā€™re removing so you donā€™t break another thing. If you wish to you can scroll up to where a dude explains how to setup esx_accessories and just name the function esx_newaccessories instead to make your datastore accessories work with dpclothing. Hope this helps iā€™m sorry i canā€™t paste anything from my code but i donā€™t remember all of the exact things i did.

when i restart server , i spawn with the maskā€¦ can i change this?

i use esx_accessories

Find solution?

How to fix error?

When i go to clotheshop and i leave out of marker, my accessories resetā€¦ why?

You find fix?

Iā€™ve the same problemā€¦ did you fixed this?

Hello, i have some issue with this script.
how can i resolve this problem? 2021-04-13 17-28-43.mkv (10.2 MB)

dpclothing isnā€™t working in fivem rp server

1 Like

You have another script that includes keys in the loop that should be disabled by the current script. Disconnect one by one, look for that interfering.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m using dpclothing on my server, Iā€™ve got average 80 people and some people canā€™t click on buttons of the radialmenu, why?

2 Likes

Hi!
So everything works good in the script, but the on/off toggle for the mask, hat and glasses does not work and iā€™m trying to figure out how to fix it ā€¦

Can someone please help me?

Hello,I have an problem with chosing clothes on radial menu. I reported that to owner of the server but he sayā€™s that script is okey and there is no problem with script on the server, so Iā€™m searching for me as player.
I cant choose any of the options which gives Radial menu,and when I open the menu once,i canā€™t close it without going relog. But when I open another menu for other stuff and press windows button I can choose but I cant close menu.