dpClothing+ (1.0.3) Clothing Variations and Toggles (Gloves, Vest, Top, Hair, Bag and more)

hi nice job how can i configure it for controller to use it like weapon wheel with one button to open the menu and right stick to choose one option ??

anyone one else having an issue where they punch when they click something in the menu?

How can I change the logo in the center of the round?

3 Likes

For some strange reason, when I take off my clothes off. It will not put them back on when I press it again, nor it will reset what Iā€™ve taken off except for ties, bags and vests. They will not return when you take them off. Anyone having that issue? Is there any possible solution for that?

How can I change the number of the pants?

When I try to remove the upper shirt it just get changed to an other shirtā€¦ and not showing the body like it should do.

Hello, script works fine, but its little problem hereā€¦ when someone punch you and glasses ane helmet fall off you, you cant wear that againā€¦ can someone tell me how to do it?

1 Like

How can i change the torso when i change my torso with g

Anyone fix the issue of taking off a shirt and it shows a different shirt underneath? Same thing for pants.

You have to change the default numbers

Can you give me an example bro?

1 Like

1 Like

where did you get that number from bro?

Ok, I changed it to 15. Now the T-shirt comes off again. But what about the pants? They also just throw on a new pairā€¦and shoes just make my feet invisible. Lol. Where did you get the number to use from? Is there a list or something?

Where did you get the number to use from?

In Client/Config.lua you can change Debug to true to get the id of whatever you are wearing.
So turn that to true and find the one you want to replace with, the barefoot shoes for example and replace the number.

Also maybe new release tmrw if anyones interested and happen upon this message.
Just finishing touches until its done.

3 Likes

Ok, Iā€™ll try that. Thanks. Also, whatā€™s in the new release?

is there a way to disable the keybinds for taking stuff off/on?
eg. END = takingoff left accessory

Somehow i cant get it to save masks etc. How come? Any help? lol

When I press ā€œVā€ it opens the menu, however ā€œYā€ does nothing? I have the keybind set as Y in the config, fresh downloadā€¦ what could be wrong?