DiscordTagIDs --- I know, I know, I only make discord-based scripts

Show us what your line 107 looks like

Could you elaborate? I’m an nuub. :innocent:

Nope. Won’t do work for people. Learn to code and do it yourself.

I was just hoping for a more noob friendly explaination but i get what you’re saying.
Loving the script tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all, what an awesome script. Thank you for sharing. Is there a possibility to make the tags visible even for yourself so that you can see your own tag? (Or could that be really buggy?) Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to disable some things in the loop but It’s still breaking the script. I hope you can give me a little hint. :wink:

Just get rid of the part of code where it checks if the ID is the same as the one it is looping through. Could most likely just comment out that part as well as its corresponding end. Good luck

How can i see my own id and tag?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Still no luck… I’ve tried every single thing in the loop but it doesn’t show it at all. Most times the script just crashes because of the edit.

Hopefully someone will do it for you, it’s quite a simple edit if someone has like 5 minutes and knows what they are doing

Well it seems like it’s not just an simple edit… but thank you for not helping me after 14 days of trying.

But it’s funny you instantly think I don’t know what I’m doing… I just never worked with tags so I’m not sure how it’s working.

This is the line you should be looking for

if  ((NetworkIsPlayerActive( id )) and GetPlayerPed( id ) ~= GetPlayerPed( -1 )) then

I knew it was that line, will try it again and see if it’s working. Thanks for a more informational answer.

It seems like I forgot to rejoin or restart the full server. That’s why I didn’t see any tagg. Stupid me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Works now? Congrats

Yeah it works, I’m sorry for that. It was my own fault it didn’t work. Thanks anyways for all the help. I understand why you thought I didn’t know what I was doing lol. Have a great day!

1 Like

Listen, in a server called Mancos, they use you’re script and there you can see you own tag, how did they do that?

Check above

I’ve looked at it but I’m not sure, do I have to remove this?