DiscordTagIDs --- I know, I know, I only make discord-based scripts

Nice releas :grin:
Was wondering if there is a way to only show ID and the role to admins?

Sry for my english

1 Like

Sadly not yet. I may revamp this in the future to be able to do something like that though

2 Likes

@OfficialBadger
Hey, it was FANTASTIC if you did something like this:

• When the player connects he sees if he has the role “Police” in the discord, if he has then puts the job as “Police”;
  • In the case of this player DO NOT have the role “Police” in the discord but is with the job “Police” in game, then will remove the job.

Sorry for my bad english :neutral_face:

1 Like

Have you updated this to work with the new Discord API changes?

1 Like

Hasn’t stopped working for me on my server, so not sure what you mean

1 Like

NEW UPDATE

You can now change your Head-Tags :smiley:

1 Like

Can Someone help me out with this

this happens when i do /headtag

Is it possible to hide your own ID from other players? and if it is, how?

Hi, My F8 log server keep spamming: The server ID of player … is. Make so annoying, do you have any solution?

Comment it out?..

1 Like

NEW NEW
Installation Tutorial

I’m experiencing the same issue as

Any assistance would be great.

Means your discord wasn’t detected

This script is discontinued until a workaround is found for: [Action Required] Discord identifier token likely no longer available

You know any Scripts that would be good to use instead of this till a woraround is found?

Don’t fear boys, a fix has been implemented now we just wait for script updates!

Love you Badger :heart:

1 Like

Update your server binaries and you should have discord identifiers working again! This script will once again functionally work and operate as normally expected! :slight_smile:

Find the documentation over at https://docs.badger.store

Hey Badger, so I was wondering… is there anyway to make one’s tag visible to themselves ASWELL as everyone else?

There is if you change the code, not really hard. Find a line where it checks if their ID is the same as the one it loops from, just get rid of that basically (and it’s end clause).