DiscordTagIDs --- I know, I know, I only make discord-based scripts

How can I make it so that by default tags are hidden? We only use the tags for our staff so most of the time the tag needs to be hidden anyway.

how to do that thing when shows currently talking and the name is colored?

Hello,

When the resource is running the IDs of the players online
are spamming in F8. Someone know a fix for this? Its kinda anoying :slight_smile:
Screen: http://prntscr.com/u4xcn4

Yea, I’m seeing the exact same thing here as well. I’m trying to set this up and opened my F8 by accident and noticed it’s just a constant stream of that.

Just comment out the debug code, it was a debug message

i tried to convert this to show the vrp player id above head but show same id as the original version
and in fivem console with my edited version for me and my friends show same id (https://prnt.sc/ulr8zl)

client.lua
server.lua

Pass the client side an array of the user IDs, then loop through that and display the IDs. You probably should make it an associative array and have the player’s FiveM ID be the key, whilst the VRP ID is the value.

sorry but i am beginner in lua, can you explain me more detalied or show me a example how to do this

I will not code it. You will have to learn more then. I explained exactly how it has to be done.

I installed the ressource and started it, now its spamming my console with “The server ID of player --censored-- is: 8”

i can delete the message but the script will spam in the background right?
How to solve that thing?

Comment it out in the code client.lua

That was the first thing i thought about, but the function will spam in the background without the output and overflows the client or am i wrong?

What are you talking about? Do you even know code?

I am asking if im just cutting out the message, the code eunns throufh and spamming the client without output.

NEW UPDATE [DiscordTagIDs]

No longer a Requirement

New Requirement

New Installation Tutorial [DiscordTagIDs]

Thank you to @Jordan2139

1 Like

i need help with this script i hardly understand it

Can someone help me out?? im doing it like the video shows, and it still says i dont have any available head tags…

i still ended up having to change the export value to discord api from Discord_perms just an fyi