[Developer Needed] Oni | Hiring Kind and Experienced Developer, C#/LUA/JS

Banner

Hello to the FiveM community and developers. If you’re interested into developing for/with me, I’d appreciate that and to contact me, you simply message me on Discord. You can add me by using my tag Rage_YouTube#8986, so you can either @ me on the FiveM Discord or directly add me and private message me.

Please, if you do consider helping develop with/for me, I’d much appreciate it. Although I know I am not allowed to pay you with money due to FiveM policy, I will pay you with gratitude and credit for the stuff you develop.

I do NOT need a developer like this or one who can make GTA-5 Car Mods into resources. I am asking for people who can develop a script. If you ask me if I need a dev who can make car resources, I will instantly block and ignore you! Here’s an example of what not to do, but to use as a reference on how to be better.

WARNING! Sensitive Information

Here are some examples of how much I have done in resource development wise.

Examples

[Release] Simple Announcements - A Basic and Simplified Announcer w/Easy Configuration
[Release] Server Utilities | Basic Set of Server Tools

Things I Am Asking For

• A developer who is willing to share they’re spare time w/me and help develop resources
  • A developer who can help develop a server alongside with me to fit the needs of the community
  • Knowledgeable and creative developers who have the ability to create resources/scripts

Things Given In Return

• Credit to all developed resources by you
  • Permission to publicly release said resources if you so desire to
  • The opportunity to be remembered if you become an ex-developer of my server

New%20Project%20(4)

I have took the time to create a forum thanks to Flarum, so now if your interested in joining our community you can also use the forums.

http://oniforum.tk

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLZCccKcUOU68AlQ91lgQy3q1RMWXivv18BIhAIYBWelfyOw/viewform

I have a Discord made specifically for my server, so if you are willing to join and aid me in development, you can use the link provided below or click me to join.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/37tnFtS

come check this server out it’s amazing!!!

1 Like

If your a developer, please consider joining me as I’d appreciate the support of developing resources and making the server unique. I also gave an update in the post of my progress on script development. One more thing, you can apply for developer using my form I have created, or if you would rather prefer you can join my Discord and contact me there instead. Although I do prefer the form, I still will accept it through Discord. If you do both, I will appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLZCccKcUOU68AlQ91lgQy3q1RMWXivv18BIhAIYBWelfyOw/viewform

UPDATE: I’ve spent the night and day this past two days to learn development on making resources/scripts and so far I have made enough progress to understand the basics of it. I can create some basic scripts so if there are things that I can do with whoever is a developer with me, I can make the process easier and quicker. For now I am scripting in Lua since it’s more user friendly but I do plan on changing to C# later down the road.

Just bumping this post up so it’s more noticed, but I am still indeed looking for anyone who is willing to be a developer for the server. I have some great ideas for development and would love to share them, I would also love to learn and develop alongside as I am learning Lua/C# development. If you want to apply, join my Discord or use the application form I linked above.

A New Server

I’ve been working a little bit today on the server and thought of a drift server. So, I’ve decided to collect a couple of resources and threw a drift server together with custom maps and vehicles with real drift handling and such. Currently the server is unavailable but once I finish the teleport locations it will all be ready. Stay tuned on when the server becomes available, I will enjoy seeing you all on there drifting like your the DK.

Are you still Hiring?

ArFlaglor

My community is looking for an experienced FiveM Dev are you interested?

Yes my discord Mentally Unstable™©#9999 please send me a message I am super interested thank you

Friend request sent #orange

Friend request sent in discord. Orange

WHats Your Discord

1 Like

Orange#9669 Please contact me if interested.

Hey bro are you still looking for a developer?

I am looking to a developer