[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error

Hey, I’m using a fresh install of the newest (as of today 1/12) fivem build, however I still get this error every few minutes

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. <- System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled. <- System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

I didn’t even put any of my resources in there, its a clean install with the native CFX resources. Will this error cause problems? Should I care and how would I fix it?

i noticed this pop up occasionally, so did a search which lead me to this post.
the key words here being Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException
which relates to Newtonsoft.Json.dll

which you’ll find tucked into one or more fxmanifest files somewhere.

that DLL is used by Hypnonema and five-vstancer resources, and presumably others that use a config.json file.

I’d say check Hypnonema as it has configuration for running its own webhost , or connecting to the dev’s own endpoint. if you dont run that resource, search for any other resources that do.

Hey

as i can see the post is still not marked as solved. Had the same error. U just need to open your firewall for the ports fivem uses.

Hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve since last crash the same error and I’m sure it’s nothing owncreated. How du you fixed it, please?