[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error

When I checked my server console I saw this after the server started.

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Error reading JArray from JsonReader. Path '', line 0, position 0.

I’ve seen this on my server console before, but I didn’t think much of it, but today I decided to ask for help on here. Anyone know a fix or a cause?

4 Likes

same for me

same here

1 Like

same here

has anyone here found a solution?

Haven’t found a solution yet. I think it has to do with some kind of javascript script what everyone I guess has. Maybe in a default resouce

what we would need is knowing where the server is trying to connect so we can trace it, as we’ve tested our servers are accessible from outside, so the problem is our server can’t access the server list (I think so) but don’t expect much help here

Ok, I haven’t done much research myself

2 Likes

this could be due to not port forwarding correctly and or firewall blocking…???

It probably is due to port forwarding.

How can i fix it?

1 Like

Has anyone figured out what the exact issue with port forwarding it could be? I am using pfSense with static outbound nat for that specific computer in the network. The ports are also forwarded because i am able to connect via ip address

1 Like

I have had this issue for awhile. On my live and dev servers. I can make it go away by reducing resources but I haven’t traced it to a specific resource. It acts the same with cars, maps or plugins. I don’t think it has to do with forwarding. I have put this out to the internet with no FW and had the same issue.

2 Likes

Any luck?

Nope, just been ignoring it

I’ve seen something new in my server console:

[ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The operation was canceled. <- System.TimeoutException: The operation was canceled. <- System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 30 seconds elapsing.

O motivo desse problema é que o conjunto de dados consultado se torna diretamente uma string e, em seguida, um erro é relatado quando está vazio
solução: adicionar julgamento

How do i add an judgement? Never done this stuff

I think you should open port to your ip and port of your server
but if you are in lan server you can uncomment in server.cfg
from
#sv_master1 ""
to
sv_master1 ""
if you uncomment it will not show your server in server list

2 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue off and on. I’ve noticed a correlation between issues my with mySQL DB connection and when I get this error in the txAdmin console. If the SQL DB loses the connection or restarts for an update etc it seems to cause this but is fine once the connection is established again and you send a ‘heartbeat’ to the server.

1 Like