B1G_HUD V2 - CAR and STATUS HUD - Health, stress, armor, car speed, fuel, compass, streets, and much more!

remove the prints :slight_smile:

What about fixing this problem Screenshot - 6ecad4c6439142da9baff10ebd4d34ac - Gyazo Im getting it too when I first join the city.

Install the resource correctly and make sure nothing is interfering with it.

I have this happening and I verified that they are running 1920x1080

1 Like

That’s due to a GTA 5 configuration called “Safezone”, you should use the default value or adjust the hud to match your custom safe zone style :slight_smile:

thank you i will try that out

1 Like

Problem of the minimap becoming a huge big square every now and then, any idea?

1 Like

Wierd, record a video and sent me so that we can check :slight_smile:

is there any way to support 1440 resolution?

1 Like

Yes, you need to make the appropriate changes :), its explicit in the topic that its not made for 4k.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten it working for 2560 x 1440 resolutions?

tried playing around with the CSS, but its throwing everything out of whack and apparently “assistance with bugs is free, for new features and improvements is not.” is all the support i can get from the Dev.

i understand i was just seeing if there was anywhere to start because i dont know how to do it

how does the map look with it cos i know the forza speedo which was a circle messes up the map

did you end up figuring it out?

nope been trying to find someone to do it for me because a lot of my player base is using above 1920x1080 but im having no luck

let me know if ya find someone! im in the same boat

I have a problem with the hunger and thirst not working. The health and everything else works.
Screenshot - 5228fdece404643b27f369d751d83130 - Gyazo | This is the only errors but it all uses the same names.

1 Like

You need to make sure you are using esx and your status exist.

I am, its ESX-V1F. It weird cause the names are all the same and it still is having problems getting the correct info.

This looks great!

Is there a way/support to change the stress option to voice? (PMA specifically)

Thanks - Whippet :100:

1 Like