B1G_HUD V2 - CAR and STATUS HUD - Health, stress, armor, car speed, fuel, compass, streets, and much more!

Stop crying for nonsense, probably the only thing similar is the border lmao

1 Like

shessshhh

i cant find that option and tried searching to find where i would find it. Been unable too.

1 Like

UPDATE 1.1.1 - Fixed issue with hud not displaying by default.
Thanks for your patience, please download the resource from the origin.

1 Like

I’m not crying, why I should? I’m not that stupid and buy something like that :smiley:

Okay downloaded new file everything works perfect now thank you, last thing how do I get the map to fit into the circle

? Need help here confused

Please make sure your stream folder is running, and you use the default minimap safezone from gta 5.

I have a problem and I have tried clearing the cache folder and turning off all mods. But this problem persists. please help
unknown

Please make sure you have GTA 5 option “Expanded minimap” activated and that you are using the latest version of the script.

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

there is no stream folder …

3 Likes

There is, it was added in the last update, please check if you have the latest version.

Hey, would you be willing to make a standalone version of this? I would only need health and amour with all the other features on the HUD. If you did do this, I would definitely buy this.

1 Like

buy it and send me a pm so that i can help you make it standalone :wink:

Is there a way to change it from KMH to MPH

@Sloodex @kayleenkay

Big_Hud2 → client.lua → line 61 → Change:
speedBuffer[1] = GetEntitySpeed(PedCar) * 3.6

to

speedBuffer[1] = GetEntitySpeed(PedCar) * 2.236936

Then go into Big_Hud2 → HTML → ui.htlm → line 24 → Change KMH to MPH

1 Like

any idea on how i can fix this issue? Screenshot - 6ecad4c6439142da9baff10ebd4d34ac - Gyazo
it shows up on log in, it only stays here until i get into a car, then it doesn’t come back

im having an issue where the HUD does not work with hunger and thrist, it shows fuel/mph etc as it should, just not the other essentials, do anybody know why?

Is there any way to stop the F8 spam