AV Tuning [NFS Heat Inspired]

Based on Need For Speed Heat, fully made with React.

Video Preview: AV Tuning Script Preview
Buy here: Tebex Store

Features:

• Compatible with any Framework: ESX and QBCore are already pre configured.

• Customization: You can customize every tuner shop job, coords, logo and background color, also can choose what upgrades can access each shop (Vehicle Upgrades, Vehicle Cosmetics and/or Paint Booth). You can also disable mods that you don’t want to have in your server (ex. vehicle armour)

• Vehicle Classes: Vehicle upgrades have a base price and it will increase per level, there’s also a class multiplier meaning that depending of the vehicle class (M, D, C, B, A, S) the upgrade can cost more.

• Escrow: To prevent frauds and leaks this script is encrypted using Fivem Escrow only for the UI handlers, all the Framework events/functions are exposed so you can make this script fully compatible with your server and modify it to you likings.

• Dependencies & Events: Oxmysql is the only dependency, if you don’t use oxmysql you have full access to all queries to make it compatible with your DB script. There’s some events if you want to trigger the tuning menu from external scripts or to hide/show your HUD components, please refer to the docs site for more info: Tuning Script | AV Scripts

Other Releases:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3,000
Requirements Oxmysql
Support Yes
2 Likes

Great release, looks great!

1 Like

In the beginning I wanna that I can show proof of his script is not working and providing zero support . We opened a ticket and the owner closed it on it’s own.
This is what he said:
" Verify your vehicle
Contact the creator
As I said, you are the only one with this issue with an add on vehicle
Not a script issue
Contact Fivem tell them the native for window tint isn’t working :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a nice day, I don’t have time for this"

Very bad script, very bad support. The owner said that he doesn’t have time to provide help with the script. After every update the tint does not work on addon cars. My team shows him the screenshot, and he sends us a screenshot of a GTA car and that tint works of gta cars, but on addon does not work. Maybe he does not know English that well, but we send me him a video of the issue.

2 Likes

enjoy the bad reputation @AV_Scripts

1 Like

You took away the license. Maybe a refund should follow after that? I wrote you a bad comment cuz you did a bad job plus sent us to hell when we asked for support.

1 Like

Sehr schlechter support .Ich habe es gekauft und habe Probleme mit meiner Garage . Da wird man direkt vom Discord geschmissen , Betrüger ! Auf keinen Fall kaufen !

Very bad support .I bought it and have problems with my garage . Since you get kicked right off the Discord , scammers ! Do not buy in any

1 Like

this looks exactly like free qbx-customs lol

1 Like

This was made more than a year ago lol

1 Like

Op request