[API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games!

any fix on this? have the exact same error

how u do that?

[ script:webpack] webpack is busy: we are waiting to compile screenshot-basic (ui.config.js)
[ script:webpack] webpack is busy: we are waiting to compile screenshot-basic (ui.config.js)
[ script:webpack] screenshot-basic: built server.config.js
[ script:webpack] screenshot-basic: started building ui.config.js
[ script:webpack] screenshot-basic: built ui.config.js

are this ok?

Can anyone help me set this up? I am trying to use it with EasyAdmin and it is not working at all

so screenshot basic is chewing up my client side gpu, I’ve narrowed it down because when I kill this chromium process screenshots return black and my gpu usage is back to being used by the game instead of chromium.

So far it only seems to be my client on a large server, however ive reinstalled gtav/fivem and it still happens.
Vanilla visual, no NVE or Redux.
usage between 5-90%, usually ‘kicks off’ when you change area quickly, such as using noclip to go from one side of the map to another.
Killing the Chromium subprocess instantly returns game performance

1 Like

We installed gcphone and it goes perfect but the photos, it uses screenshot-basic
When you try to take a photo in Twitter it give this message

error during NUI callback takePhoto: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:1155: No such export requestScreenshotUpload in resource screenshot-basic

First it was that we hadnt screenshot-basic started. We downladed it and it started properly but the previous message still shows, so we tried to set the “export” in the manifest but i get this on the server start

At the end of the server start shows this:

What can we do?

Finally fixed it. WEBPACK and YARN problem.
Know when i do a photo in gcphone twitter i get this in my image-server app.js

Using default configuration of reignited gcphone

Finally with webhook it works. THANKS

script:screenshot-basic:nui Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch (@screenshot-basic/dist/ui.html:0)
Any fixes?

Can we plus one this

Does this work with vMenu ?

Did you find a fix for this?!

Somehow, but i don’t have fixed version anymore.

any help? everytime im tryna take a picture

Is it possible Screenshots also Captures the UI? Would be very nice for AntiCheat Systems

Hello, how have you fixed it?

If possible could someone give a simple explanation of how to configure screenshot-basic?

script:screenshot-basic:nui Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch (@screenshot-basic/dist/ui.html:0)

Shows up in F8 right after I use EasyAdmin to screenshot. EasyAdmin also comes back with screenshot failed

I have a problem that I can not use photos in the source report and the phone, I always give this error, please tell me how to fix it?