[API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games!

thanks i do it

do you know how i would do to separate the images example images from twitter on the webhook from twitter direct message on the separate webhook?

I mean i have setup the twitter to send to a discord webhook for tweets… however i have never known that you could use these webhooks to actually retrieve images taken in game to put IN your tweets… trying this now!

you mean that you want to create logs for only twitter messages in a different webhook ?

you can leave it, I already got it, just put the webhook link on the server side on twitter.lua line 284 I realized that when restarting the server and deleting the cache folder the screenshot or whatever it is bug

if you want to clear cache go inside cache folder and delete everything expect screenshot-basic and yarn cache

2 Likes

I don’t understand how u get it work…
no matter how many times I try, and in different ways ( imgur, image server host or webhook) i’ve always got at the end :
no such export requestscreenshotupload screenshot_basic F8 error

I must be missing something but what … ?? :confused:

1 Like

Same error, It just freeze when I open camera, I can only go back with right mouse click, any fix? thanks

1 Like

image How to make your twitter like this? thanks :wink:

Have you solved it?

how to fix this!!?

ur the goat man thanksssss

How did u made it work plz share <3

Let me share how I went from mistake to success
First make sure to install “yarn” and “webpack” and “screenshot-basic”

If you don’t have “yarn” and “webpack”, download the latest “cfx-server-data”
GitHub - citizenfx/cfx-server-data: Data repository for CitizenFX servers.

Install “yarn” and “webpack”

1. Turn on CMD
    2.Enter the cd C:\<your server folder>\server-data\resources\[system]\[builders]\yarn
  2. Enter the npm install
    4.Enter the cd C:\<your server folder>\server-data\resources\[system]\[builders]\webpack
    5.Enter the npm install

If successful, there will be more files in the “screenshot-basic” folder

Go to “gcphone\client\client.lua” and change
old
exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload(data.url, data.field, function(data) local resp = json.decode(data) DestroyMobilePhone() CellCamActivate(false, false) --cb(json.encode({ url = resp.files[1].url })) cb(json.encode({ url = resp.url })) end)
new
exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload("Your Discord Webhooks", "files[]", function(data) local image = json.decode(data) DestroyMobilePhone() CellCamActivate(false, false) cb(json.encode({ url = image.attachments[1].proxy_url })) end)

Roughly that’s it

3 Likes

hi it works but it send a link… not a photo… help plz

Your gcphone version looks different from mine
gcPhone

Ok can u send the line in the client to send a picture ? Or ur gcphone ?

so image is the link of the image?

Hi all, I can’t figure it out why do i get this thing for hours and never will finish…i’ve tried multiple dowloads from diff places , they all do the same thing…what i’m doing wrong ?
I’m running es_extended 1.2. If someone can help me out that would be awsome !
Thank you,
Proton

legend

Yo, is there any chance to dissable that you can make screenshots ouf of the view from other persons? So like only out of the pov from you. Also is it possible that in the discord there is the steam / ingame name from the player?