[API/dev resource] screenshot-basic - make screenshots of clients' games!

Did anybody made it work with gcphone or?

Anyone know how to set up gsknight gcphone with this?

I have the same phone but modified and i have failed to add this resource if you can pls help

Ty man but if you have time do you know the event to add message in gcpohe or how to set it up there if not i will figure it out some time this month ty for helping still <3

This works ?

Not at the moment, no

Hey dude. always down atm ?

Screenshot basic with discord webhook
I tested it works fine

Example Code:

exports['screenshot-basic']:requestScreenshotUpload("https://discordapp.com/api/webhooks/743098280069693561/M4h13fEexa62Oy58vESEVTATFRkHK0Uf6NklV4zQBAb2DRUp0yCGNptiAoyf5xsmg3uk", "files[]", function(data)
        local image = json.decode(data)
        DestroyMobilePhone()
        CellCamActivate(false, false)
        cb(json.encode({ url = image.attachments[1].proxy_url }))   
      end)

8 Likes

Screenshot_3
please help me!!!

This is NOT a problem with this resource.

This resource works just fine.

Everyone having issues with screenshots or phone scripts please go to the relevant threads.

Thank you for this. Awesome script works very well with my phone script on my server.

I’ve also coded a little website: https://twitter.imperfectgaming.com/ to show the in game twitter feed.

How can i get the picture? command or what?

Good Job Dude, it is working very fine.

Hello everyone, I have a problem because when I run my server while I have everything installed to say I even put a .bat file in my screenshot-basic (npm install) to install the node_modules but I have always this error thank you for help!

You probably don’t want to be posting your Discord webhook URLs publicly. I’ve removed the content.

script: screenshot-basic:nui Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch (@screenshot-basic/dist/ui.html:0)
How fix?

4 Likes

Hello, can you help me with what happened, I installed the basic screenshot, but there is an error, please can someone help

Someone can help me to fix that?

6 Likes

what buttons should I press when I want to take a photo on my gcphone ?