ADT_Parkmeters v3.2 : Park your vehicles (persistant) [Paid] [ESX]

Warning !

It seems that some ill-intentioned people would resell this script on obscure discord servers.
They sold a buggy 3.1 version soo don’t buy it.
No help will be given to people who have not purchased my resource on Tebex.
Moreover the theft that is resold by these people is an obsolete version with bugs and not compatible with all versions of ESX.
Do not waste your money with thieves who will not help you to make this resource work, when you buy this resource on Tebex you have the right to a support from the developer.

Version 3.2 features

Now compatible with modified versions of ESX that do not work with steam !
server.lua ↦ For non final version of ESX V1
server - ESX final.lua ↦ For Final version of ESX V1 (rename it to server.lua)
server -No identifier but not ESX Final.lua ↦ For not Final version of ESX V1 that don’t use identifier (rename it to server.lua)

Now compatible with all mysql-async version !

Note that buyers of other version have access to this version for free

Description

With this ESX-compatible resource, you will be able to offer your players to park their vehicles at city mileage.

The vehicles are persistent and do not despawn (real-time vehicle backup system in the database).

So if you restart the server or if the player crashes, the vehicle will remain parked at its location.

It comes with this resource, a mapping containing more than 1500 parkmeters spread all over the map to allow your players to park regardless of their position.

It has been tested and improved for more than a year and consumes very few resources and does not bug.

We tested it with more than 300 parked vehicles and it didn’t bug, so you can really use it on your servers without any performance loss.

Performances
The script uses 0.04ms to 0.08ms depending on the number of vehicles in the area (a 200m radius sphere around your character).

The script is in English but don’t hesitate to contact me if you want the French translation (I’m a baguette that eats snails), my discordTag : Rocwo#2136

SPECIAL OFFER : Buy it now ! (19.99€)

This is v3.1 version !

Discount on all my store : Here

Preview

8 Likes

Wow 16,99€ for that simple script nice work… btw can you stop spam and just update your changelog on the one Topic?

1 Like

Yes, sorry.
Not soo simple script, because it did it own synchronisation to not despawn vehicles without onesync.

1 Like

SádicoLarisa you could stop judging without knowing since we ask for things

1 Like

Wow a very good script, it works very well. it’s worth the price

1 Like

Hi alexandre, I purchased this script lastnight it is super cool. But I had an issue where the cars after restart are just frozen in place and I can’t seem to see an option to take the car out of the save spot.

Any help?

Hi Tustoff
after restarting the server ? or the script ?
you can go on _discord it will be more easiest : Rocwo#2136

A very cool idea. Unfortunately the script crashes when parking. I use the normal server.lua, the only one that works for me. Probably because i use EXM.

it’s due to your esx version but i’ve patched that this morning soo you can acces to the new version.
Contact me on _discord : Rocwo#2136

Oh, thx. Send a request.

1 Like

Is there a way to add more meter locations?. Would like some infront of sandy sheriff and other locations.

Yes, you can add more parkmetters with mapping.

Got it thanks.

If its works with Esx advanced garage? or its Bugy together

Clearly yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

(It works with)

So having an issue. My community members are able to park their vehicles at the meters, but then are unable to get them out. The vehicles show in the database. Each meter has a floating script and you can pay to park. But as soon as you do so, it eats your vehicle. I can’t figure out why.

ok contact me on _discord, it’s because of your esx version. Rocwo#2136

I bought the script and really want to say it’s a very good job. On the other hand I have a problem with esx_jb_eden_garage2.

After a server reboot, it is possible to duplicate the vehicles that have remained parked on a parking meter via the impound.

you have to change your owned_vehicles table in DB : replace the type of state that is boolean by number