ADT_Parkmeters v3.2 : Park your vehicles (persistant) [Paid] [ESX]

Thank you for your reply,

Here is my owned_vehicule table, there is no Boolean column

I worked around the problem by disabling the “return” function of a vehicle in the eden_garage script.
And modified the SQL request so that during the reboot it only passes in stored vehicles that are not in the user_parkmeter table.

esx_jb_eden_garage2 > server > main.lua
line 163

if Config.StoreOnServerStart then
	AddEventHandler('onMySQLReady', function()

--	MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE owned_vehicles SET `stored`=true WHERE `stored`=false", {})
	    MySQL.Async.execute("UPDATE owned_vehicles SET `stored`=true WHERE `stored`=false AND plate NOT IN (select plate from user_parkmeter)", {})

end)
end

It works well

Hi Alexandre,
Is there a way to save the appearance of damage when parking the vehicle?
The condition of the engine is well saved, but not the appearance.

nb : Im using the default server.lua on a fresh esx installation supplied with zap hosting

Hi @Rocwo, I just would like to ask you if this is for all parkmeters on map or just the 1500 ones that are added to map by yourself and can we duplicate any of it? Thanks for your reply in advance. ^^ Nifi

Hi,
for the moment there is no way, i tryed but there is no native.

1 Like

Hi,
it’s for all parkmetters in the map, and you can add parkmetters with mapping.
It scan the zone for parkmetters props

Sorry for posting other resource on yours, but I can delete it if you want.
This guy has done damage/fuel saving on parked cars. And it’s open source so you might learn how to do it in yours.

1 Like

Oh this is a great idea, I will check

1 Like

Any one could help please with this error im using es_extened 1.1.0 and esx_advancedgardge
UPDATING STATE
HUF 490
[ERROR] [MySQL] [ParkMeter] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE owned_vehicles SET state =0 WHERE plate=‘HUF 490’”: ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column ‘state’ in ‘field list’

You have to add a state column in your owned_vehicles table in DB.

would this be right state varchar(11) NOT NULL,
if this is right i got this error after doing it
SCRIPT ERROR: @ADT_ParkMeter/server.lua:109: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

and im using your default server.lua

You can use unit I think. Just try it. (I will add a .sql in futur releases, normally this column is added by other garages but now scripts don’t use state)

i sorted database out but im trying to get right server.lua to work default not or 2 others got 2 left to try to work for es_extended 1.1.0

Hum, esx 1.1.0 deleted client xPlayer.
Try to use a less recent version.
With 1.1.0 they just destroyed the functioning of their client part, it’s a really bad version that makes many scripts incompatible.

what Version should i try to use if my server runs 1.1.0 and i don’t use wight i use limit in my items its hard to find a version that works with my setup but i have look and i can only find 1.1.2 and final and above, But it seam to me i need to stay or move forwards in es_extended builds and not Try to use a less recent version. any help would be Great ArdentLeKhey Or for now i have to not use your script im not worried about paying for a script that i cant run but its a shame because its a nice RP script and thats what my server is about

Contact me on _discord, Rocwo#2136
We will find a solution to make it work on shitty esx version.

Ok Thank you

Does this save the damage of the car or will the car be fixed after releasing it?

it don’t save the visibles damages, but save motor’s damages

Ty but when i retrive my car she are duplicate ?

Thanks for information dude!