ZSX Dealership | FiveM Vehicle Shop with Cinematic Camera System

Greetings!
I’m thrilled to announce my next resource - the ZSX Dealership. While creating this dealership I wanted to make it perfect in every aspect and to provide many unseen things to this day.

Features

Animated Player Data

UI will attach itself to the player bone.

Vehicle Preview

The dealership has a built-in function to rotate the camera around a vehicle. Controlling the camera is fairly easy by moving the cursor around the screen to the desired direction.

Vehicle Selection

Vehicle selection is quite easy to use. Two main selectors are split between category and a vehicle list. This interface uses SVGs which is responsive to every resolution and aspect-ratio.

Cinematic Cameras

Resource provides you with brand new camera system, which uses cubicBezier curves to make every single cutscene much smoother than the original one.

Accesibility

As many of my previous customers know I take joy in giving you the ability to adjust everything to your liking. ZSX Dealership gives you this opportunity starting from default config to adjusting the camera settings.

Stock System

You have an ability to control over the amount of vehicles on your server.

Mutliple Dealer Shops

You can create as many vehicle shops as you want.

Exclusive Pay

You can configure your vehicle to be exclusive content for users that supports your server.

Links

Showcase
Preview
Tebex
Docs

In-game screenshots

Other releases

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3400
Requirements QB/ESX Framework
Support Yes
7 Likes

Requested functionality by community:

Exclusive Pay

You can configure your vehicle to be exclusive content for users that supports your server.

Now available at keymaster.

5 Likes

top quality :top:

1 Like

Price has been reduced to 15$ as limited time offer.

Amazing Job. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Wonderful job :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Now thats tuff :fire:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I have a VIP system on my server, like many other servers, I wonder is it possible to limit a dealership for “VIP” people and for it to work with money not with coins, but in order to buy you have such access, I don’t know if the files that I need to touch for this are open, THANK YOU

1 Like

Function to gather is specified in the server-side editable files so there’s no limit to that.
If you meant money as the money you can rewrite the function to suit your needs. Quick code review beneath:

Editable.ExclusivePayCheck = function(src, vehData)
    --Apply the code check if user have exclusive currency required for vehicle price. Example 
    local coins = 2000
    if coins >= vehData.price then
        return true
    end
    return false
end

Editable.ExclusivePayForVehicle = function(src, vehData)
    local coins = 2000
    local receivedPay = false
    if coins >= vehData.price then
        --removeCoinsFunc(vehData.price)
        receivedPay = true
    else
        receivedPay = false
    end
    return receivedPay
end

As for the function(Editable.ExclusivePayCheck) that checks if the user can afford the vehicle you can for example check if the user have specified permission.

1 Like

For addon cars, how do we add the images of the “shields” or “brands” of cars. Do we have to put the shields with some name of the vehicle.meta?if so, which one, thank you

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly from vehicles.meta [vehicleMakeName].
Directory for the brands is ZSX_Dealership/client/html/metadata/brands.
Also make sure that your brand logo is in png file.

Black Friday sellout. Dealership price is now -25% and will last to 11/25/2023 1PM CET

1 Like

CooL :crazy_face:

1 Like

Best dealership I’ve purchased and support is fast and nice!

1 Like

Haha thank you! <3

Wow! :100:

1 Like

:heart: Thank you :heart: